Hi you three!
Hi you three! I have received notice from you that you might be interested in Mentoring a small group of photographers! I can send an announcement from my "Mentorship Page" to the 700 "less experienced" photographers announcing that they should circle you, and go to your personal page if they are interested in asking you to mentor them. From there you may select as many as you desire and get started.
Personally, I work best with 2-3, but Robin has an entire gaggle of students. The arrangement will be your own. On this G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers page, there are some suggested guidelines for mentors, under the "ABOUT" section.
So let me know if I should announce you three to the 700+ interested.
Personally, I work best with 2-3, but Robin has an entire gaggle of students. The arrangement will be your own. On this G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers page, there are some suggested guidelines for mentors, under the "ABOUT" section.
So let me know if I should announce you three to the 700+ interested.
G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers Yes thats great! Should we consider offering it to people in our own circles after?
ReplyDeleteI have had a lot of inquiries so an announcement would be great Randy Jay Braun I will likely keep a core group of 6 or less and allow others to "audit" the program much like Robin has. Unless I can find an effective way to Mentor a few more without wearing myself too thin.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late reply mate.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll start slow and just dip my toes in the water with one person for now. I am still finding my feet here in Oz after relocating from Switzerland last month (hence the late reply) and I think keeping it to just one for now would be best.
Looking forward to it and again, honoured at the invitation.
cheers.