Aloha to you folks who are interested in a new photography mentorship.
Aloha to you folks who are interested in a new photography mentorship. I have a photographer named Darryl Van Gaal from Ontario, Canada, who looks forward to teaching a new handful of students.
Darryl has a fabulous G+ page, which you should go study if you are interested in learning from him. He has mentioned stars and astro photography to me casually, and I see that he also loves to shoot lightening. If you are interested in learning more about these subjects, please hop over to his page, and introduce yourself! Darryl Van Gaal will be excited to start soon!
~randy
Darryl has a fabulous G+ page, which you should go study if you are interested in learning from him. He has mentioned stars and astro photography to me casually, and I see that he also loves to shoot lightening. If you are interested in learning more about these subjects, please hop over to his page, and introduce yourself! Darryl Van Gaal will be excited to start soon!
~randy
sounds good Randy Jay Braun!
ReplyDeleteNicole Burgoz Share away!
Sairam Sundaresan Patrick Kaleihiwalani P Ramos Scott Schrob Nicole Burgoz
ReplyDeleteJust to let everyone know, I have an Official sign up post.
You can locate it by clicking on this link.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/115831773236070302803/posts/UuisGZDXF6p
its ill have to remove some accounts due to 5k and other situation ,just dont want to make anyone feel uneasy ,
ReplyDelete(: