~~~~~~~~~~ on this date ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~ on this date ~~~~~~~~~~
(¯`·.=.·[ Sunday, August 26th ]·.=.·´¯)
Keep an eye out for Beth Akerman's Artistic Photography Summer Mentorship sign-up post!
If you are looking to have your creativity stretched, this is the mentorship for you!
Don't miss the sign-up post for the FALL program beginning in September.
Originally shared by ****
In conjunction with the great G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers I am going again offer a Fall Artistic Photography Mentorship that will run for 10 weeks starting in Early-September. If you are interested please keep Monday, August 26th in mind as that is the date that I intend to start sign ups for this mentorship. Please check out the Artistic Photography Summer Mentorship for an idea of how this mentorship works and the assignments that have already been given in the Summer Mentorship (some will be repeated and others will be entirely new to the Fall session). This is an opportunity to stretch your photography from something ordinary into something artistic. The number that will be accepted will depend upon interest in this program, and how many I can effectively mentor at one time. If you have any questions or just want to express interest, please feel free to do so on this post. One of the members of my Artistic Photography Summer Mentorship Aldene Preddie landed an Honorable Mention in the Motion Category of Chrysta Rae's Photography Scavenger Hunt July Hunt. The photo below is my boyfriend posing as Pablo Picasso. Picasso inspired works are this week's assignment. Robin Griggs Wood Tamara Pruessner and Ron Clifford are the three people that run the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and keep an eye on that page for new mentorships to come in addition to mine.
I would love to join the Fall program. I will watch for the sign-up post!
ReplyDelete