(Ron Here)
(Ron Here)
A chance to see behind the why of post processing
And a free one on one opportunity (read below)
I just want to share my recent Demonstration and discussion on the Why of Post Processing and the choices I make when approaching my artistic decisions (well a couple of them anyway)
I also want to offer the community a chance to have a free one on one Google Helpout with me to go over any photography or post processing questions you may have. It can be about Photography, Your Camera, Post Processing or Workflow in Photoshop or Lightroom or Creativity and inspiration in general, the floor is yours.
I have 10 spots available and you need to go to:
https://helpouts.google.com/108215644829092784557/ls/a2f158fc50d0ea25?tbrp=108215644829092784557
and request a time. I am free Days and evenings throughout the week and even have time later today and this weekend. I am the Eastern Time Zone (New York/Toronto) I can't wait to hangout!
this is also an ideal opportunity to get over your hangout fears and join a safe private one on one with an experience hangout veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfumdzVzQkg
A chance to see behind the why of post processing
And a free one on one opportunity (read below)
I just want to share my recent Demonstration and discussion on the Why of Post Processing and the choices I make when approaching my artistic decisions (well a couple of them anyway)
I also want to offer the community a chance to have a free one on one Google Helpout with me to go over any photography or post processing questions you may have. It can be about Photography, Your Camera, Post Processing or Workflow in Photoshop or Lightroom or Creativity and inspiration in general, the floor is yours.
I have 10 spots available and you need to go to:
https://helpouts.google.com/108215644829092784557/ls/a2f158fc50d0ea25?tbrp=108215644829092784557
and request a time. I am free Days and evenings throughout the week and even have time later today and this weekend. I am the Eastern Time Zone (New York/Toronto) I can't wait to hangout!
this is also an ideal opportunity to get over your hangout fears and join a safe private one on one with an experience hangout veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfumdzVzQkg
thank you!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool, thanks for sharing Ron.
ReplyDeleteWayne Moran Glad you liked it!
ReplyDelete