NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

(Robin here) Well, now that I'm back from the mud hitting my personal fan over the last month, I've missed a few...

(Robin here) Well, now that I'm back from the mud hitting my personal fan over the last month, I've missed a few graduation shares!!
"if you decide to apply and participate, you will explore unknown and magic , as I did with the constant help and support of the mentors ( the talented artists , ready to teach , to give, to share" ~ Lena Konstantinova 

We love your work here, Lena, and loved having you in the program!


–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!

Originally shared by Lena Konstantinova

Hey here! :)
Yes I know it was not fair to almost leave for 6 weeks and make some of my friends worry. But some of you knew, that I was busy as hell at work and happy as heavens being selected to participate  and learn   CB:BA ( Camera Basics : Beyond Automatic) in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers , directed and ran by the awesome Robin Griggs Wood , Tamara Pruessner and Ron Clifford) I want to thank  my friend Margot M for the heads up, your post inspired me to apply and I was lucky to be selected into the group . 
I will not post a spoiler, cause  if you decide to apply and participate, you will explore unknown and magic , as I did with the constant help and support of the mentors ( the talented artists , ready to teach , to give, to share ..) I can't express enough my gratitude to you ,Heiko Mahr , Ugo Cei , Doug Welch , Darla Hueske ,  Richard Ball ,Eric Raeber , Alex Lapidus , Lou McCorkle , Ellie Kennard and Steven Kennard , Linda Villers , Rachel Ferris , Marilou Aballe Jasbir S. Randhawa ,Rachael Switalski , Diana Boyd , Gernot Glaeser ,Joy mum , Alan Mason Gazzaroonii T. ,  Sharon Stone Magdalena Szczygieł ,  and always supportive and positive Christina Lihani, dear mentors, cheerleaders, helpers and supporters ! Now your work will be welcomed at my stream as well as  work of my mentee-mates , with whom we made this journey together , sharing our errors and achievements, our frustration and joy.
I'm happy to have met you and get friends with you, Nimi Rajesh , Mandy Allen , Darcee McCutcheon , Nikki C , Sakina Shikari , D Stuart , Greg Smith , Swee Oh , Leslie Dann ,  BJ Bolender Tisha Scurich Roque López ,Krystina Isabella Brion , Dusty Gedge , Richard Heby steve abbott, Stephen Thackeray , Aura Osorio , Brenda Ortiz , Girish Veetil ... Sorry If apparently missed someone.. 
Here is my graduation album, I finally ( with you help) felt these images to be mine ( though there're no street ones, well, can't help it and  dropped in one street that was available only due to this program, there're many things that I have to learn yet , but now i know what, where  and how :)
Just want to say : if you want to know your camera, it's functions  and features, know to use them to your liking and not rely on the automatic settings,  go for it , and you will shoot Manual and you camera will do what you  ask it :))   
And thank you Erwin Vindl for one cool idea :)))









Comments

  1. Mud hits fans from time to time, so coming out from the missiles and finding this great share would certainly have lifted your spirits as t did ours, Robin.
    Many congratulations Lena Konstantinova - excellent album and great grad photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much , Ellie Kennard , with such great mentors and friends it was such a cool experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krystina Isabella Brion , thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment