"It was fun and pleasure to learn and work together with great team, to wait every week for the next assignment ,...
"It was fun and pleasure to learn and work together with great team, to wait every week for the next assignment , which can seem crazy at the beginning and super exciting in the process of taking pictures." ~ Lena Konstantinova
Amazing album from your time in Sam Breach's mentorship, Lena!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Lena Konstantinova
I apologize to everyone who plussed and commented on the previous post . I had to delete the first share, cause uploaded it not the right way. Here I added some more pictures that were not included in the final album in the mentorship. The first 5 , which are titled, entered my final album
The Wall of Hopes and Desires
This is the final album - Body of Work- that I created for the Isolation Mentorship Program which is a 8- weeks course taught by Sam Breach as a part of the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers , organized and directed by Robin Griggs Wood, Ron Clifford and Tamara Pruessner ..
It was fun and pleasure to learn and work together with great team, to wait every week for the next assignment , which can seem crazy at the beginning and super exiting in the process of taking pictures.
I want to thank Sam Breach for mentoring us, for making us think creatively, I learned to find what I want and not just to shoot what finds me:) More than this I learnt to create my stories,
Now I have several projects - the result of our final brainstorming- that I hope to to complete. As well I want to thank all the group of moderators and my fellow- mentees for positivism, help, friendship and for opportunity to see your wonderful work !
So here it is :
The Wall of Hopes and Desires (aka The Western Wall, Wailing Wall or Kotel )








Amazing album from your time in Sam Breach's mentorship, Lena!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Lena Konstantinova
I apologize to everyone who plussed and commented on the previous post . I had to delete the first share, cause uploaded it not the right way. Here I added some more pictures that were not included in the final album in the mentorship. The first 5 , which are titled, entered my final album
The Wall of Hopes and Desires
This is the final album - Body of Work- that I created for the Isolation Mentorship Program which is a 8- weeks course taught by Sam Breach as a part of the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers , organized and directed by Robin Griggs Wood, Ron Clifford and Tamara Pruessner ..
It was fun and pleasure to learn and work together with great team, to wait every week for the next assignment , which can seem crazy at the beginning and super exiting in the process of taking pictures.
I want to thank Sam Breach for mentoring us, for making us think creatively, I learned to find what I want and not just to shoot what finds me:) More than this I learnt to create my stories,
Now I have several projects - the result of our final brainstorming- that I hope to to complete. As well I want to thank all the group of moderators and my fellow- mentees for positivism, help, friendship and for opportunity to see your wonderful work !
So here it is :
The Wall of Hopes and Desires (aka The Western Wall, Wailing Wall or Kotel )








Wonderful storytelling. I wonder how the effect will be if it was in monochrome.
ReplyDeleteGeorge Manlangit , thank you very much, of course i tried some of the images in Monochrome, but since the metorshiop was about the isolation and in some of the images I used the color contrast isolation technique, I finally decided to keep color in all the album, just so that it looks homogeneous, Anyway I added one image in monochrome afterwards and maybe I will add some more. I like B&W usually
ReplyDeleteD Stuart Yes, hope we'll go there together, I could not take close pictures of the Men section, so that's for you, David
ReplyDelete