"This experience was truly AMAZING!
"This experience was truly AMAZING!" ~ Mary Presson Roberts -- Mary has finished her work from Eric Raeber's mentorship ... check it out! Wonderful, Mary!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Mary Presson Roberts
#Final PLUSpost Lighting With Intent with Eric Raeber #LightWIT
Graduation Album
This spring and summer I had the amazing opportunity to pariticpate in the G+Mentorship Program for Photographers. This was the Lighting With Intent Mentorship program. The instructor was Eric Raeber.
I applied for the program because I have always been intimidated with flash. I was absolutely thrilled to be accepted into the program.
This experience was truly AMAZING!
Each week started with a very thorough, detailed lesson by Eric Raeber. There were then opportunities to apply the lessons to your photography.
You would post your results to the community. You would receive feedback from Eric and the other participants.
As I mentioned, I have always feared using flash. What I found, through this program with this incredible instructor, was an environment that allowed me to experiment, stretch myself, fail, and succeed.
I would read the lessons and absorb them for a day or two. Once the other participants started posting their results, I would build my confidence to give it a try. I was always amazed at the results of working with flash.
Through this program we learned about the quality of light, how to isolate subjects using light, how to add color using light, how to paint with light, and how to show motion using light.
One of the assignments was to take an image we admired and try to recreate it after studying how light was used in the image.
The final assignment allowed participants to put it all together in a meaningful way.
I just cannot say enough good things about +Eric Raeber, the participants in the Lighting With Intent Mentorship Program, and the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers ! I am so incredibly thankful that I was able to participate in this wonderful learning activity!
If you ever have the opportunity to be involved in anything with the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and/or Eric Raeber , I HIGHLY recommend that you do!
I once did everything possible to avoid using flash. Thanks to this program, I welcome using flash and try to discover new ways to use it creatively!









–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Mary Presson Roberts
#Final PLUSpost Lighting With Intent with Eric Raeber #LightWIT
Graduation Album
This spring and summer I had the amazing opportunity to pariticpate in the G+Mentorship Program for Photographers. This was the Lighting With Intent Mentorship program. The instructor was Eric Raeber.
I applied for the program because I have always been intimidated with flash. I was absolutely thrilled to be accepted into the program.
This experience was truly AMAZING!
Each week started with a very thorough, detailed lesson by Eric Raeber. There were then opportunities to apply the lessons to your photography.
You would post your results to the community. You would receive feedback from Eric and the other participants.
As I mentioned, I have always feared using flash. What I found, through this program with this incredible instructor, was an environment that allowed me to experiment, stretch myself, fail, and succeed.
I would read the lessons and absorb them for a day or two. Once the other participants started posting their results, I would build my confidence to give it a try. I was always amazed at the results of working with flash.
Through this program we learned about the quality of light, how to isolate subjects using light, how to add color using light, how to paint with light, and how to show motion using light.
One of the assignments was to take an image we admired and try to recreate it after studying how light was used in the image.
The final assignment allowed participants to put it all together in a meaningful way.
I just cannot say enough good things about +Eric Raeber, the participants in the Lighting With Intent Mentorship Program, and the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers ! I am so incredibly thankful that I was able to participate in this wonderful learning activity!
If you ever have the opportunity to be involved in anything with the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and/or Eric Raeber , I HIGHLY recommend that you do!
I once did everything possible to avoid using flash. Thanks to this program, I welcome using flash and try to discover new ways to use it creatively!









congratulations Mary Presson Roberts !! it was great being part of this with you!! Great work!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful album
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! These are some fun images.
ReplyDelete