"I have learned more about art and what I, myself, am able to do with my camera and my processing tools.
"I have learned more about art and what I, myself, am able to do with my camera and my processing tools. " -- Mary Wardell
Thank you, Mary, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in the Beyond the Blur mentorship with Heiko Mahr and Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Mary Wardell
Final PlusPost and Graduation Album: Beyond the Blur
For the last eight weeks I have been immersed in a magical world of art, artists and creative peole. Led by Heiko Mahr& Alex Lapidus we have journeyed through more than a century of art from Impressionism & Expressionism, Symbolism, Futurism, Dadaism, Pop art ,Asian influences such as Japanese painting and wabi-sabi, modern art and everything in between. My head whirled with all the artists and styles. Then we had the opportunity to take our own photography and create images that fit into the many schools of art - wow! The challenge kept me up late nights but oddly that was when my best ideas appeared! I have learned more about art and what I, myself, am able to do with my camera and my processing tools.
I want to thank Heiko Mahr & Alex Lapidus for their inspiration and their incredible hard work in putting this program together. And while I'm thanking people, all of the wonderful 'mentees' who are among the most supportive people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Beyond the Blur is an amazing mentorship. I hope you enjoy the album I've put together to showcase what I've learned.
Finally, I want to encourage anyone who wants to learn more about themselves and the world around them with a camera to take advantage of the +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers in which wonderful photographers take on a group of willing learners and help them become better photographers. I've learned so much through different programs this year. It's an amazing trip.






Thank you, Mary, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in the Beyond the Blur mentorship with Heiko Mahr and Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Mary Wardell
Final PlusPost and Graduation Album: Beyond the Blur
For the last eight weeks I have been immersed in a magical world of art, artists and creative peole. Led by Heiko Mahr& Alex Lapidus we have journeyed through more than a century of art from Impressionism & Expressionism, Symbolism, Futurism, Dadaism, Pop art ,Asian influences such as Japanese painting and wabi-sabi, modern art and everything in between. My head whirled with all the artists and styles. Then we had the opportunity to take our own photography and create images that fit into the many schools of art - wow! The challenge kept me up late nights but oddly that was when my best ideas appeared! I have learned more about art and what I, myself, am able to do with my camera and my processing tools.
I want to thank Heiko Mahr & Alex Lapidus for their inspiration and their incredible hard work in putting this program together. And while I'm thanking people, all of the wonderful 'mentees' who are among the most supportive people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Beyond the Blur is an amazing mentorship. I hope you enjoy the album I've put together to showcase what I've learned.
Finally, I want to encourage anyone who wants to learn more about themselves and the world around them with a camera to take advantage of the +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers in which wonderful photographers take on a group of willing learners and help them become better photographers. I've learned so much through different programs this year. It's an amazing trip.






Mary Wardell oh yeah!! 🙃🙃
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work Mary!! I've enjoyed our time together in this mentorship!
ReplyDeleteThank you Robin Cohen I look forward to meeting you around Google+
ReplyDelete