"I really had such a ball and learned SO MUCH, and truthfully, I am continuing to use all I learned here every...
"I really had such a ball and learned SO MUCH, and truthfully, I am continuing to use all I learned here every single day." -- Robin Cohen
Thank you, Robin, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in the Beyond the Blur mentorship with +Heiko Mahr and +Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Robin Cohen
Plus Post for the Beyond the Blur Mentorship....
Thank you very, very, very, very much to the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers, Alex Lapidus and Heiko Mahr for a beautifully inspiring and creative experience in the Beyond the Blur Mentorship. This mentorship was a fascinating exploration of art history: Impressionism and Romanticism, Symbolism and Cubism, Post-Impressionism and Dada, Expressionism and Surrealism, Abstract Expressionism and Futurism, Art & Music, and Pop Art, Japanese Painting and Wabi Sabi, and Contemporary Art. We studied particular artists (that we chose), in every period and produced photographic artworks inspired by these artists. The group of us were so eager to explore and to share our interests and our art, that we got lost in the process and really provided tremendous inspiration and support for each other. In addition to supporting our creative processes, Heiko and Alex prepared wonderful reviews and discussions of each art period, so there was much to be learned. I really had such a ball and learned SO MUCH, and truthfully, I am continuing to use all I learned here every single day. Here are some works. You can probably see echos of Turner, Rothko, Klimt, Seurat, and others in here.... Some of these are newer, since I continue to experiment using this process. Thank you for your genius, generosity and inspiration, Heiko and Alex!!






Thank you, Robin, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in the Beyond the Blur mentorship with +Heiko Mahr and +Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Robin Cohen
Plus Post for the Beyond the Blur Mentorship....
Thank you very, very, very, very much to the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers, Alex Lapidus and Heiko Mahr for a beautifully inspiring and creative experience in the Beyond the Blur Mentorship. This mentorship was a fascinating exploration of art history: Impressionism and Romanticism, Symbolism and Cubism, Post-Impressionism and Dada, Expressionism and Surrealism, Abstract Expressionism and Futurism, Art & Music, and Pop Art, Japanese Painting and Wabi Sabi, and Contemporary Art. We studied particular artists (that we chose), in every period and produced photographic artworks inspired by these artists. The group of us were so eager to explore and to share our interests and our art, that we got lost in the process and really provided tremendous inspiration and support for each other. In addition to supporting our creative processes, Heiko and Alex prepared wonderful reviews and discussions of each art period, so there was much to be learned. I really had such a ball and learned SO MUCH, and truthfully, I am continuing to use all I learned here every single day. Here are some works. You can probably see echos of Turner, Rothko, Klimt, Seurat, and others in here.... Some of these are newer, since I continue to experiment using this process. Thank you for your genius, generosity and inspiration, Heiko and Alex!!




Denny Weinmann thank you so much Denny!!
ReplyDeleteRobin Cohen Cool impressions!
ReplyDeleteMarion D many thanks Marion! I appreciate it.
ReplyDelete