NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

Recalling lovely days


Recalling lovely days
(Robin here)
I was bookmarking some open tabs––more research for the perfect social network, with communities, big, gorgeous image display, etc., a home for the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers"––and saw a bookmark for a G+ hashtag that I'd created a while back called #AppleForTeacher. I lost it, I completely broke down in sobs. I just can't believe that all that we've shared with each other is just going to go "poof" one day soon.

But I enjoyed reminiscing on #AppleForTeacher ... with some great images from some of my early mentees. Click on the #AppleForTeacher hashtag, if you want to go down memory lane.

Though some aren't here anymore, these were the posters, and some of my favorite "kids" ... :o):
+Allison Knights +Alex Lapidus +Bette Kauffman +Steve Boyko +Sam Breach +Brad Buckmaster +Cheryl Cooper +Gretchen Chappelle +Charlotte Therese Björnström +Craig Szymanski +Diana Boyd +Guillaume Desachy +Sheila B. DuBois +Elizabeth Hahn +Elizabeth Lund +Ellie Kennard +Eric Raeber +Gazzaroonii T. +Christopher Germano +Giselle Savoie +Richard Ball +Richard Harlos +Heiko Mahr +Jacqueline Hodsdon +Joseph Fanvu +Knut Arne Gjertsen +Jason Kowing +Janice La Mere Hackney +Lynne Goodwin +Christina Lihani +Jennifer Luzio +Maki Silberberg +Melissa Beagle +Lou McCorkle +Tom McGowan +Christin McLeod +Monique Carpentier +Lauri Novak +Celeste Odono +Sandra Parlow +Fedor Pikus +Pam Wolfe +Rob Lopes +Ralph Mendoza +Kenny Shepard +Saji Saju +Steve Savoie +Michael B. Stuart +Tawni Henlin +Ugo Cei +Ursula Klepper +Vinod Krishnamoorthy




Originally shared by Robin Griggs Wood

––
Who knew apples and hearts went so well together?
––

I'm still reeling from yesterday. My "kids" hit me with a huge surprise!

I can't thank you all enough for your warm and generous hearts.

I already get the hugest gift from mentoring––knowing that there are more people around me that  embrace the knowledge of their own wonderfulness. Nothing more was required, except perhaps that you would be willing to lift everyone else up around you as well. It's not me … it's never been me … it's always been about elevating our "family of humanity". That is why I mentor; to have that … and all of you are already that greatest of gifts to me.

For that, I thank you the most.

Much love to you all!


–––

Images credits for the #AppleForTeacher gang:
Allison Knights; Alex Lapidus; Bette Kauffman; Steve Boyko; Sam Breach; Brad Buckmaster; Cheryl Cooper; Gretchen Chappelle; Charlotte Therese Björnström; Craig Szymanski; Diana Boyd; Guillaume Desachy; Sheila B. DuBois; Elizabeth Hahn; Elizabeth Lund; Ellie Kennard; Eric Raeber; Gazzaroonii T.; Christopher Germano; Giselle Savoie; Richard Ball; Richard Harlos II; Heiko Mahr; Jacqueline Hodsdon; Joseph Fanvu; Knut Arne Gjertsen; Jason Kowing; Janice LaMere Hackney; Lynne Goodwin; Christina Lihani; Jennifer Luzio; Maki Silberberg; Melissa Beagle; Lou McCorkle; Tom McGowan; Christin McLeod; Monique Carpentier; Lauri Novak; Celeste Odono; Sandra Parlow; Fedor Pikus; Pam Wolfe; Rob Lopes; Ralph Mendoza; Kenny Shepard; Saji Saju; Steve Savoie; Michael B. Stuart; Tawni Henlin; Ugo Cei; Ursula Klepper; Vinod Krishnamoorthy


And, if I missed anyone ... blame the hashtag search ... ;o7 ... but please put a link in here for me!

Comments

  1. I’d love to learn more about this group and how to get involved with the next mentorship opportunity ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. mary tryhorne -- follow this page and turn on notifications for our posts. Even though G+ is closing soon, we're creating a new space for the program and we will post about that soon ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment