NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

Mentorship #GMAPP3: Grand Finale of Album Shares:

Mentorship #GMAPP3: Grand Finale of Album Shares:

"All the amazing things that +Robin Griggs Wood helped me to remember from my earlier days as a fine artist came flowing back with each lesson, and they are tools toys that I will never misplace or mistreat again!" ~ Shantha Marie Fountain

And every image that Shantha Marie Fountain takes is filled with awesomeness! I think you will find her as adore-worthy as I do.
Please take a moment to read the text and peruse the works, you won't be disappointed!

The end of my third 12-week mentorship arrived here at Google+ , the G+ Mentorship ART Program for Photographers through the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers that I run here, along with Ron Clifford and Tamara Pruessner .

It is with mixed feelings that I come to the end of each mentorship; sad about the close of a very intense time with a great group of people that I have grown to love over the weeks, but very happy to read of the triumphs that the members have had from the time. The quality of the work from these folks has certainly been enough to eclipse any melancholy I might feel. Thank you for letting me share with you their works from that time over these few weeks. Also, if you want to read more of the successes from this program, click on this tag: #GMAPP3

"Thank you, RobinYou will never know what this program has done for my heart, my mind, and my soul. I have a new purpose in lifeone I haven't felt in more than 5 years." ~ Dawn Carl

"I learned more in 12 weeks from Robin than I'd learned in the previous 12 months from all the books and blogs I've read." ~ Chris Smith

"My confidence and belief in myself as a person, a photographer and an artist has grown beyond my wildest dreams.I wholeheartedly recommend signing up for the next available mentorship program, the knowledge and friends that I have gained has surpassed my wildest expectations." ~ Sarah Keane

"I had no idea of what to expect … or how it would change me. Now, I can happily say, it's changed everything! ~ Sairam Sundaresan 

"I appreciate the creativity that Robin shared with all of us. The way she creatively presented the weekly assignments was as refreshing as the images she posts here on G+. When the time comes for her next mentorship program I encourage everyone to apply––it is challenging, but I learned so, so much!" ~ Tawni Henlin

"When we started, I had no idea of the depth of knowledge I would gain from the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers led by Robin Griggs Wood. From the concrete knowledge ... to the immeasurable benefits of new experiences, each week was epic. ~ Brian Grzelewski

"It's the best thing I ever did for my photography, period." ~ Todd Green

––––––

For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on. Join the ranks of these stellar people who've volunteered a small amount of their time to help others through the program:  Ron Clifford Tamara Pruessner Beth Akerman Randy Jay Braun Roni Delmonico Sharon Thomas Olav Folland Darryl Van Gaal and Patricia Davidson
Contact me today!

––

Originally shared by Shantha Marie Fountain

Final PLUS Post!

Well, all...

All good things come to an end, but is that really the case with the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers?

I don't think so.

All the amazing things that Robin Griggs Wood helped me to remember from my earlier days as a fine artist came flowing back with each lesson, and they are tools toys that I will never misplace or mistreat again!

I lost my muse for nearly a decade and with the help of my amazing friends and fellow artists, she is back and ready to kick inspire some serious butt!  There is no way to express how overjoyed I am to be on good terms with her and all the creativity she is providing me these days.  Even when I feel like I have lost a step, I just remember what I need to do to get the process going again - be it re-energizing or giving myself a break, I listen to what is going on inside me and take it from there.

While the actual program may have ended, my journey is still at its start...

I still have so much to learn and experience, and of course, share with the world around me!

I am artist, hear me RaWr!

(I have included with my final Plus! Post so of my favorite images from the Mentorship Program)










Comments

Post a Comment