Mentorship #GMAPP3: Grand Finale of Album Shares:
Mentorship #GMAPP3: Grand Finale of Album Shares:
"I have always admired art and artists. An artist according to me was someone who could draw, paint or do something similar. Never, even in my wildest dreams would I have thought I could be an artist too … But Robin Griggs Wood made us realize YES, it is possible. With my camera as the medium I could also create art. That is one of the best gifts I have EVER got in my life!" ~ Saji Saju
Not only will you love the work of Saji Saju, you will love her heart and mind as well.
Please take a moment to read the text and peruse the works, you won't be disappointed!
The end of my third 12-week mentorship arrived here at Google+ , the G+ Mentorship ART Program for Photographers through the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers that I run here, along with Ron Clifford andTamara Pruessner.
It is with mixed feelings that I come to the end of each mentorship; sad about the close of a very intense time with a great group of people that I have grown to love over the weeks, but very happy to read of the triumphs that the members have had from the time. The quality of the work from these folks has certainly been enough to eclipse any melancholy I might feel. Thank you for letting me share with you their works from that time over these few weeks. Also, if you want to read more of the successes from this program, click on this tag: #GMAPP3
"Thank you, Robin … You will never know what this program has done for my heart, my mind, and my soul. I have a new purpose in life … one I haven't felt in more than 5 years." ~ Dawn Carl
"I learned more in 12 weeks from Robin than I'd learned in the previous 12 months from all the books and blogs I've read." ~ Chris Smith
"My confidence and belief in myself as a person, a photographer and an artist has grown beyond my wildest dreams. … I wholeheartedly recommend signing up for the next available mentorship program, the knowledge and friends that I have gained has surpassed my wildest expectations." ~ Sarah Keane
"I had no idea of what to expect … or how it would change me. Now, I can happily say, it's changed everything! ~ Sairam Sundaresan
"I appreciate the creativity that Robin shared with all of us. The way she creatively presented the weekly assignments was as refreshing as the images she posts here on G+. When the time comes for her next mentorship program I encourage everyone to apply––it is challenging, but I learned so, so much!" ~ Tawni Henlin
"When we started, I had no idea of the depth of knowledge I would gain from the +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers led by +Robin Griggs Wood. From the concrete knowledge ... to the immeasurable benefits of new experiences, each week was epic. ~ Brian Grzelewski
"It's the best thing I ever did for my photography, period." ~ Todd Green
––––––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on. Join the ranks of these stellar people who've committed a small amount of their time to help others through the program: Ron Clifford Tamara Pruessner Beth Akerman Randy Jay Braun Roni Delmonico Sharon Thomas Olav Folland Darryl Van Gaal and Patricia Davidson
Contact me today!
––––
Originally shared by Saji Saju
Final Plus Post
As some of you know, I was lucky to be chosen as an auditing mentee for G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers by the awesome Robin Griggs Wood.The mentorship which lasted 14 weeks has sadly come to an end.
This has been one of the most rewarding and educative experiences of my life.Having no previous training at all in either art or photography, this mentorship has opened up new opportunities for me in the world of photography. Prior to the mentorship, I just used to shoot away aimlessly not knowing what or why I am shooting.Thanks to this mentorship I have a much better understanding of the what's and why's. Also, I have become more observant of my environment and find beauty in the simplest of things around me.
I have always admired art and artists..An artist according to me was someone who could draw, paint or do something similar. Never, even in my wildest dreams would I have thought I could be an artist too.. I couldn't even draw a straight line to save my life. But Robin Griggs Wood made us realize YES..it is possible..With my camera as the medium I could also create art. That is one of the best gifts I have EVER got in my life !
Our mentor has a way of making one learn through play, which eases the stress off your shoulders and makes learning enjoyable. And like I have said before, her undivided attention to each and every single person is truly remarkable. Even with the help of her crystal balls, Im sure it's not an easy thing to do ! ;)
Thank you giving me this opportunity of a lifetime dear Robin ..Thank you for shining your light on us...Thank you for believing in us, even when we didn't believe ourselves..Thank you for making us realize that we are also artists...Thank you for creating this beautiful GMAPP family..And most of all thank you for just being the wonderful person you are ! My muse feels just the same and thanks you as well :). Big gigantic hugs for you !
Everything you have taught us is already helping me improve my art and I will always carry the powerfultoys tools you have given us in my armour wherever I go !
A special thanks goes out to all our PIF and Alumni members for helping us with yours words of wisdom and encouragement. We wouldn't have done it without all of you !! You are our Rock Stars !
I am so proud of my fellow mentees. Life got in the way for many of us including me.. But with the wonderful support we gave each other, we were able to overcome all the hurdles and cross the finishing line. Hearty congratulations to all of you for coming out of this mentorship in flying colours !And a heart felt thanks to each and everyone one of you for constantly inspiring and support me ! I am so lucky to have such cool classmates..Looking forward to continuing our journey of friendship outside the mentorship as well !
If you think you love your art or photography and feel you need to improve yourself..this IS what you need ! Do circle Robin Griggs Wood, Ron Clifford and Tamara Pruessner and the G+ mentorship page as well and and keep an eye out for the next mentorship announcement. It's guaranteed that every second you spend towards this mentorship will be so worth it and will benefit you in the long term !
These are some of my favourite images from this mentorship ! Hope you enjoy them !
#gmapp3 #gmapp3auditing













"I have always admired art and artists. An artist according to me was someone who could draw, paint or do something similar. Never, even in my wildest dreams would I have thought I could be an artist too … But Robin Griggs Wood made us realize YES, it is possible. With my camera as the medium I could also create art. That is one of the best gifts I have EVER got in my life!" ~ Saji Saju
Not only will you love the work of Saji Saju, you will love her heart and mind as well.
Please take a moment to read the text and peruse the works, you won't be disappointed!
The end of my third 12-week mentorship arrived here at Google+ , the G+ Mentorship ART Program for Photographers through the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers that I run here, along with Ron Clifford andTamara Pruessner.
It is with mixed feelings that I come to the end of each mentorship; sad about the close of a very intense time with a great group of people that I have grown to love over the weeks, but very happy to read of the triumphs that the members have had from the time. The quality of the work from these folks has certainly been enough to eclipse any melancholy I might feel. Thank you for letting me share with you their works from that time over these few weeks. Also, if you want to read more of the successes from this program, click on this tag: #GMAPP3
"Thank you, Robin … You will never know what this program has done for my heart, my mind, and my soul. I have a new purpose in life … one I haven't felt in more than 5 years." ~ Dawn Carl
"I learned more in 12 weeks from Robin than I'd learned in the previous 12 months from all the books and blogs I've read." ~ Chris Smith
"My confidence and belief in myself as a person, a photographer and an artist has grown beyond my wildest dreams. … I wholeheartedly recommend signing up for the next available mentorship program, the knowledge and friends that I have gained has surpassed my wildest expectations." ~ Sarah Keane
"I had no idea of what to expect … or how it would change me. Now, I can happily say, it's changed everything! ~ Sairam Sundaresan
"I appreciate the creativity that Robin shared with all of us. The way she creatively presented the weekly assignments was as refreshing as the images she posts here on G+. When the time comes for her next mentorship program I encourage everyone to apply––it is challenging, but I learned so, so much!" ~ Tawni Henlin
"When we started, I had no idea of the depth of knowledge I would gain from the +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers led by +Robin Griggs Wood. From the concrete knowledge ... to the immeasurable benefits of new experiences, each week was epic. ~ Brian Grzelewski
"It's the best thing I ever did for my photography, period." ~ Todd Green
––––––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on. Join the ranks of these stellar people who've committed a small amount of their time to help others through the program: Ron Clifford Tamara Pruessner Beth Akerman Randy Jay Braun Roni Delmonico Sharon Thomas Olav Folland Darryl Van Gaal and Patricia Davidson
Contact me today!
––––
Originally shared by Saji Saju
Final Plus Post
As some of you know, I was lucky to be chosen as an auditing mentee for G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers by the awesome Robin Griggs Wood.The mentorship which lasted 14 weeks has sadly come to an end.
This has been one of the most rewarding and educative experiences of my life.Having no previous training at all in either art or photography, this mentorship has opened up new opportunities for me in the world of photography. Prior to the mentorship, I just used to shoot away aimlessly not knowing what or why I am shooting.Thanks to this mentorship I have a much better understanding of the what's and why's. Also, I have become more observant of my environment and find beauty in the simplest of things around me.
I have always admired art and artists..An artist according to me was someone who could draw, paint or do something similar. Never, even in my wildest dreams would I have thought I could be an artist too.. I couldn't even draw a straight line to save my life. But Robin Griggs Wood made us realize YES..it is possible..With my camera as the medium I could also create art. That is one of the best gifts I have EVER got in my life !
Our mentor has a way of making one learn through play, which eases the stress off your shoulders and makes learning enjoyable. And like I have said before, her undivided attention to each and every single person is truly remarkable. Even with the help of her crystal balls, Im sure it's not an easy thing to do ! ;)
Thank you giving me this opportunity of a lifetime dear Robin ..Thank you for shining your light on us...Thank you for believing in us, even when we didn't believe ourselves..Thank you for making us realize that we are also artists...Thank you for creating this beautiful GMAPP family..And most of all thank you for just being the wonderful person you are ! My muse feels just the same and thanks you as well :). Big gigantic hugs for you !
Everything you have taught us is already helping me improve my art and I will always carry the powerful
A special thanks goes out to all our PIF and Alumni members for helping us with yours words of wisdom and encouragement. We wouldn't have done it without all of you !! You are our Rock Stars !
I am so proud of my fellow mentees. Life got in the way for many of us including me.. But with the wonderful support we gave each other, we were able to overcome all the hurdles and cross the finishing line. Hearty congratulations to all of you for coming out of this mentorship in flying colours !And a heart felt thanks to each and everyone one of you for constantly inspiring and support me ! I am so lucky to have such cool classmates..Looking forward to continuing our journey of friendship outside the mentorship as well !
If you think you love your art or photography and feel you need to improve yourself..this IS what you need ! Do circle Robin Griggs Wood, Ron Clifford and Tamara Pruessner and the G+ mentorship page as well and and keep an eye out for the next mentorship announcement. It's guaranteed that every second you spend towards this mentorship will be so worth it and will benefit you in the long term !
These are some of my favourite images from this mentorship ! Hope you enjoy them !
#gmapp3 #gmapp3auditing













Sharon Willson - Thank you Sharon..It was a huge learning curve ...learned a million new things :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous album!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Yasmin Simpson :)
ReplyDelete