NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

Now That's What I'm Talking About!

Now That's What I'm Talking About!

Congratulations +Mellisa Brookmire on your recent "mission" submission in my Advanced Mentorship Program (Ron Clifford)

look in the album, you won't be disappointed

We are nearing the end of our Advanced Mentorship Program and I want to begin to share some of the students great accomplishments  I can't contain myself this week.   I am seeing the best work yet and from everyone. When +Melissa Brookmire's submission came in I was in awe.  This is the result of a two part "mission" as we call them. One part, a set of planned shots, the other, a set of spontaneous shots.  These are the spontaneous set.

One of the greatest joy's in life is to come along side someone and help them reach for their potential.  To see the breakthroughs and the "ah ha's" Thanks for trusting me enough to have me join you on part of that journey Melissa.

If you are interested in unleashing your creativity and being mentored by me in this fashion, let me know and I will put you on my notify list.  otherwise stay tuned to this page for other upcoming programs.

Originally shared by Melissa Brookmire




Comments

  1. [Robin Griggs Wood here] Pat Kight, Rafael Farias, Michael V Kelly, John K Davis,Jr., Ravi Mansukhlal, Patricia dos Santos Paton, Rafael Farias and Andrew M ... Ron Clifford is creating his own notify list for his own mentorship (so he would be the one to address to be on that ... :o)) ... otherwise, put this Page into your "Notify" circle, to receive a notification for any of the mentorships we are working to have running this year. How to do that ––> https://plus.google.com/b/105385385448524520257/105385385448524520257/posts/7mYrND2DXyP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clarifying Robin Griggs Wood .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done, Robin Griggs Wood - and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment