Mentorship makes a difference
Mentorship makes a difference
If you don't believe me just read Dawn Smith's post below. She has just completed her 2nd mentorship program with me and I have to say, I am in awe and humbled by the growth in her work in such a very short period of time.
Dawn has only been taking photography seriously for about a year and in that time her work has blossomed into something wonderful. It has been pure joy to have been a part of that creative journey. Very well done Dawn.
( Ron Clifford )
I am going to be publicly announcing new Enhancing Creativity mentorship on my stream (today) as well I will be offering another introductory free mentorship here soon after here, so keep an eye out for this exciting new program!
If you want to be notified about specifically my own ( Ron Clifford ) upcoming programs, then feel free to sign up to a notification list here:http://bit.ly/10qsoO3
For notifications of all G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers keep an eye on this page or check out this helpful post http://bit.ly/17LJtTd
Originally shared by Dawn Smith
Thank you so much, Ron Clifford, for the technical and creative direction!! Your support, guidance and patience got me through this challenging, but fun mentorship. I’d give you 2 apples (or cake) every day if I could’ve! :0)
I look at scenes with intention now.…when’s the best time to shoot, how it would look in different seasons or even processed in a certain way. I found that I learn the most when I’m out of my comfort zone and am learning to embrace it. Also, my comfort zone is getting bigger too. I’m more confident about my abilities and am producing more quality images and not just “flukes”.
Thanks again, Ron! You rock!



If you don't believe me just read Dawn Smith's post below. She has just completed her 2nd mentorship program with me and I have to say, I am in awe and humbled by the growth in her work in such a very short period of time.
Dawn has only been taking photography seriously for about a year and in that time her work has blossomed into something wonderful. It has been pure joy to have been a part of that creative journey. Very well done Dawn.
( Ron Clifford )
I am going to be publicly announcing new Enhancing Creativity mentorship on my stream (today) as well I will be offering another introductory free mentorship here soon after here, so keep an eye out for this exciting new program!
If you want to be notified about specifically my own ( Ron Clifford ) upcoming programs, then feel free to sign up to a notification list here:http://bit.ly/10qsoO3
For notifications of all G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers keep an eye on this page or check out this helpful post http://bit.ly/17LJtTd
Originally shared by Dawn Smith
Thank you so much, Ron Clifford, for the technical and creative direction!! Your support, guidance and patience got me through this challenging, but fun mentorship. I’d give you 2 apples (or cake) every day if I could’ve! :0)
I look at scenes with intention now.…when’s the best time to shoot, how it would look in different seasons or even processed in a certain way. I found that I learn the most when I’m out of my comfort zone and am learning to embrace it. Also, my comfort zone is getting bigger too. I’m more confident about my abilities and am producing more quality images and not just “flukes”.
Thanks again, Ron! You rock!



Paid mentorship being offered by G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers ? Is this a new departure? Robin Griggs Wood Ron Clifford
ReplyDeleteEllie Kennard I realize now it switched my user to the page so I will adjust the post accordingly, I can see how that looks odd, sorry for the surprise!. I changed the post to better reflect the page
ReplyDeleteWhat an excellent opportunity. I know, I've been saying that for a few days now. :)
ReplyDelete