Check out Jimmy McIntyre's "Free Photoshop for Beginners" course. You're awesome, Jimmy!

Check out Jimmy McIntyre's "Free Photoshop for Beginners" course. You're awesome, Jimmy!
Originally shared by Jimmy McIntyre
What a great feeling - The full Beginner's Photoshop Course is finished and ready for free download!
For photographers wanting to finally take that leap into making Photoshop a steady and comfortable part of your workflow, this 2+ hour video course could help you on your way :D
It will be available for everyone for 7 days completely free so feel free to take advantage of this now!
And if you wish to support this growing collection of free resources, please feel free to share the link to this page with other photographers passionate about learning - Let's share the tutorial love!
Link: http://www.throughstrangelenses.com/2013/12/17/photoshop-for-beginners-free-course/
#photoshop #photography #hdr #postprocessing
Ron Clifford my husband bought me LightRoom :) I don't have photoshop as I cannot afford it...... my husband didn't want to the cloud route. he says why not own the program outright..
ReplyDeleteYou will Love it once you get used to it.
ReplyDeleteRon Clifford and that is why I signed up for the mentorship program to learn my camera
ReplyDelete