I found another one I'd missed during my absence!
I found another one I'd missed during my absence! "6 weeks since I joined this program, I am now shooting in Manual, know every single function on my camera, metering, learned how to use flash, my photos are all now well organized, WOW I learned All these in 6 weeks!!! I still cannot believe it!!" ~ Swee Oh
I believe we are the lucky ones here, Swee .. ;o). Folks, read her short post and then click through the images ... fabulous work!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Swee Oh
Graduation Post
6 weeks ago I was very fortunate to be selected as one of the few mentees to take part in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers
- Camera Basics: Beyond Automatic 2 program.
Before I got into this mentorship program, one of my goals for this year is to focus on taking and producing quality pics. When I got into photography 3 years ago, I have been shooting with AV priority, applying what I learned from friends on how to use my camera without knowing much about the functions on my camera. I attended a photography class only once, even then it was like attending a lecture in school with no hands-on practice. Well 6 weeks since I joined this program, I am now shooting in Manual, know every single function on my camera, metering, learned how to use flash, my photos are all now well organized, WOW I learned All these in 6 weeks!!! I still cannot believe it!! The mentorship is not only about learning, I got to meet so many new friends whom are all so awesome.
Thanks so much to the mentors for all your dedication, your patience, your valuable time in teaching and guiding us throughout the journey, sharing your expertise and knowledge, all of which I appreciate so much. The auditors, crews and my fellow mentees were amazing.
I highly recommend G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers led by the very awesome Robin Griggs Wood Ron Clifford and Tamara Pruessner to everyone who wants to go back to basics and improve their knowledge on photography. For me it was a very valuable experience. :)
Thank you all so much!
+Sharon Stone +Lou McCorkle +Gazzaroonii T. +Ugo Cei +Alan Mason +Christina Lihani +Margot M +Rachel Ferris+Richard Ball +Heiko Mahr +Marilou Aballe +Alex Lapidus +Magdalena Szczygieł +Ellie Kennard +Andrew Knowlton +Linda Villers +Greg Smith +Gernot Glaeser +Steven Kennard +Joy mum +Diana Boyd +Doug Welch +Eric Raeber +Stephen Thackeray +Nimi Rajesh +Mandy Allen +D Stuart +Jasbir S. Randhawa +Lena Konstantinova +BJ Bolender+Tisha Scurich +Aura Osorio +Krystina Isabella Brion +Roque López +Nikki C +Brenda Ortiz +Sakina Shikari +steve abbott +Leslie Dann +Terry McNeil +Girish Veetil +Darcee McCutcheon +Chris Colyard +Richard Heby
+Dusty Gedge +Rachael Switalski (Hope I didn't miss anyone out)
The images below were all shot in Manual mode and I applied every tool and lessons that I learned in the program.




I believe we are the lucky ones here, Swee .. ;o). Folks, read her short post and then click through the images ... fabulous work!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Swee Oh
Graduation Post
6 weeks ago I was very fortunate to be selected as one of the few mentees to take part in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers
- Camera Basics: Beyond Automatic 2 program.
Before I got into this mentorship program, one of my goals for this year is to focus on taking and producing quality pics. When I got into photography 3 years ago, I have been shooting with AV priority, applying what I learned from friends on how to use my camera without knowing much about the functions on my camera. I attended a photography class only once, even then it was like attending a lecture in school with no hands-on practice. Well 6 weeks since I joined this program, I am now shooting in Manual, know every single function on my camera, metering, learned how to use flash, my photos are all now well organized, WOW I learned All these in 6 weeks!!! I still cannot believe it!! The mentorship is not only about learning, I got to meet so many new friends whom are all so awesome.
Thanks so much to the mentors for all your dedication, your patience, your valuable time in teaching and guiding us throughout the journey, sharing your expertise and knowledge, all of which I appreciate so much. The auditors, crews and my fellow mentees were amazing.
I highly recommend G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers led by the very awesome Robin Griggs Wood Ron Clifford and Tamara Pruessner to everyone who wants to go back to basics and improve their knowledge on photography. For me it was a very valuable experience. :)
Thank you all so much!
+Sharon Stone +Lou McCorkle +Gazzaroonii T. +Ugo Cei +Alan Mason +Christina Lihani +Margot M +Rachel Ferris+Richard Ball +Heiko Mahr +Marilou Aballe +Alex Lapidus +Magdalena Szczygieł +Ellie Kennard +Andrew Knowlton +Linda Villers +Greg Smith +Gernot Glaeser +Steven Kennard +Joy mum +Diana Boyd +Doug Welch +Eric Raeber +Stephen Thackeray +Nimi Rajesh +Mandy Allen +D Stuart +Jasbir S. Randhawa +Lena Konstantinova +BJ Bolender+Tisha Scurich +Aura Osorio +Krystina Isabella Brion +Roque López +Nikki C +Brenda Ortiz +Sakina Shikari +steve abbott +Leslie Dann +Terry McNeil +Girish Veetil +Darcee McCutcheon +Chris Colyard +Richard Heby
+Dusty Gedge +Rachael Switalski (Hope I didn't miss anyone out)
The images below were all shot in Manual mode and I applied every tool and lessons that I learned in the program.




Thank you soo much again G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers , I am honored and very proud to be a graduate of this awesome mentorship program! :))
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Guy Parkes Outhet Goenardi Diana Boyd :))
D Stuart yay thank you :))
I have been focusing on my architecture shoots the past couple months and still working on a portfolio, when I am done I would be happy to share with everyone in CBBA :))
Wonderful! Congratulations! Just off to visit the album and the original post Swee Oh
ReplyDeleteThank you again Ellie Kennard :)
ReplyDelete