"That program opened for me new horizons in photography.
"That program opened for me new horizons in photography. I wish to do similar program in the future." Janusz Bednarski
Such creative work from your time in Alex Lapidus' mentorship, Janusz!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Janusz Bednarski
For the past eight weeks, I have privileged to participate in Mentorship program "Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play" mentored by Alex Lapidus with the help of moderators team D Stuart Diana Boyd Gazzaroonii T. Heiko Mahr Jacob Dix Jetski Jones John Suler Julianne Bockius Linda Villers Nathan Beaulne Robin Griggs Wood Paul Brown
under the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and its owners Robin Griggs Wood Ron Clifford Tamara Pruessner
I was very happy to be selected for this program and on the road I have learned so many new techniques, I met new friends in this journey.This new techniques helped me to explore different perspective and express myself with blur and unsharp photography to tell the story. That program opened for me new horizons in photography. I wish to do similar program in the future.
I want to thank everyone in this group for the inspiration and collaboration I hope that we can continue our connections in G+
Thank You Alex Lapidus for the time you have spent making this wonderful program.














Such creative work from your time in Alex Lapidus' mentorship, Janusz!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Janusz Bednarski
For the past eight weeks, I have privileged to participate in Mentorship program "Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play" mentored by Alex Lapidus with the help of moderators team D Stuart Diana Boyd Gazzaroonii T. Heiko Mahr Jacob Dix Jetski Jones John Suler Julianne Bockius Linda Villers Nathan Beaulne Robin Griggs Wood Paul Brown
under the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and its owners Robin Griggs Wood Ron Clifford Tamara Pruessner
I was very happy to be selected for this program and on the road I have learned so many new techniques, I met new friends in this journey.This new techniques helped me to explore different perspective and express myself with blur and unsharp photography to tell the story. That program opened for me new horizons in photography. I wish to do similar program in the future.
I want to thank everyone in this group for the inspiration and collaboration I hope that we can continue our connections in G+
Thank You Alex Lapidus for the time you have spent making this wonderful program.














Thanks Diana Boyd
ReplyDeleteThis is a very interesting set of images, I wish I had the focus to zero in on B&W.. very nicely done Janusz :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Patt Dickson
ReplyDelete