"The exercises were tough and challenging and they certainly made you step out of your comfort zone and stretch your...
"The exercises were tough and challenging and they certainly made you step out of your comfort zone and stretch your skills. I am saddened that this mentorship is coming to an end as I feel I have made a lot of progress in the last 8 weeks." Laurie Clouthier
What a great series, Laurie! Thanks for your post about your time in Sam Breach's mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Laurie Clouthier
Isolation Mentorship Program
This album represents my final body of work from 8 weeks work on a mentorship programme about subject isolation techniques. The program was lead by Sam Breach and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers . Sam was an amazingly positive and inspiring mentor.
The mentorship studied one or two methods for isolating your subject and removing distractions in each of the 8 weeks.
Topics like
- Isolation by colour, size, or texture.
-Using shadows and light.
-Using Depth of Field and Point of view.
-Staging your shot to remove distractions and many more.
The exercises were tough and challenging and they certainly made you step out of your comfort zone and stretch your skills. I am saddened that this mentorship is coming to an end as I feel I have made a lot of progress in the last 8 weeks.
The benefit gained from the mentorship program is not only gained from the mentorship leader but also from the camaraderie of the participants. Each one with their own abilities, expertise and willingness to share their knowledge with their peers. It was so amazing to watch each of them grow and develop their tool box along the way too.
If you want to improve your photography skills, I highly recommend this platform for learning.
https://plus.google.com/photos/111028819565236945946/albums/6059733695933488241?authkey=CPPO4db93KLDkAE
https://plus.google.com/photos/111028819565236945946/albums/6059733695933488241?authkey=CPPO4db93KLDkAE
What a great series, Laurie! Thanks for your post about your time in Sam Breach's mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Laurie Clouthier
Isolation Mentorship Program
This album represents my final body of work from 8 weeks work on a mentorship programme about subject isolation techniques. The program was lead by Sam Breach and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers . Sam was an amazingly positive and inspiring mentor.
The mentorship studied one or two methods for isolating your subject and removing distractions in each of the 8 weeks.
Topics like
- Isolation by colour, size, or texture.
-Using shadows and light.
-Using Depth of Field and Point of view.
-Staging your shot to remove distractions and many more.
The exercises were tough and challenging and they certainly made you step out of your comfort zone and stretch your skills. I am saddened that this mentorship is coming to an end as I feel I have made a lot of progress in the last 8 weeks.
The benefit gained from the mentorship program is not only gained from the mentorship leader but also from the camaraderie of the participants. Each one with their own abilities, expertise and willingness to share their knowledge with their peers. It was so amazing to watch each of them grow and develop their tool box along the way too.
If you want to improve your photography skills, I highly recommend this platform for learning.
https://plus.google.com/photos/111028819565236945946/albums/6059733695933488241?authkey=CPPO4db93KLDkAE
https://plus.google.com/photos/111028819565236945946/albums/6059733695933488241?authkey=CPPO4db93KLDkAE
Yes it was so great debi scott! I am kind of lost now that it is over. :0)
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat work Laurie Clouthier !
ReplyDelete