NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

Howdy folks!

Howdy folks! We are the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers, consisting of Alex Lapidus (who will be wandering these hallowed educational halls with y'all here and travels all the time .... ;o)), Ron Clifford (who is off in Antarctica right now, cheeky bugger ... I wonder if he got a deal on his travel costs ... ;o)) and me, Robin Griggs Wood (who will pop in whenever time allows, and is rather stuck in front of the computer working most of the time and not traveling .... sigh.)

We're super happy to have you along for the ride.
We're over-the-top thrilled that David Zipprich was willing to share all of his travel knowledge out of the kindness of his heart! (Talk him up out in the wider world, will ya? 'Cuz he's awesome for doing this, right?! ... ;o)))

Buckle up, hang on ... and I hope you packed light––'cuz this is a no-baggage zone ... ;oD. Enjoy your flight with David Zipprich and the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers ... :o)
https://plus.google.com/105385385448524520257

Comments

  1. Thank you , it is so awesome the opportunities of growing as a photographer I have been gifted.  I consider these mentorships as a gift I will not take for granted.  All ready in week one David Zipprich has given me a lot to consider and think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! Love G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers 
    Ditto what Heather Szarka said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin Griggs Wood - good to see you in this guise. I'm learning through some major computer issues - but definitely learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment