Another mentorship commences!
Another mentorship commences!
Signups are at the original post: https://plus.google.com/103698889037599783920/posts/UZbUekkbgHX
Originally shared by Robin Griggs Wood
It's here!
The G+ Mentorship ART Program for Photographers Summer Session workshop is ready for sign-ups!
This is a special ART Program for photographers; a workshop designed to help you hone your artistic sensibilities and apply them to your photography work. Robin Griggs Wood will be taking on a handful of people for a twelve [12] week on-line mentorship program which will include lessons, assignments, and informal discussions. Everyone who participates can have fun and learn at the same time!
Here is what some of the past attendees of the workshop have to say about it:
"Thank you, Robin … You will never know what this program has done for my heart, my mind, and my soul. I have a new purpose in life … one I haven't felt in more than 5 years." ~ Dawn Carl
"My confidence and belief in myself as a person, a photographer and an artist has grown beyond my wildest dreams. … I wholeheartedly recommend signing up for the next available mentorship program, the knowledge and friends that I have gained has surpassed my wildest expectations." ~ Sarah Keane
"I appreciate the creativity that Robin shared with all of us. The way she creatively presented the weekly assignments was as refreshing as the images she posts here on G+. When the time comes for her next mentorship program I encourage everyone to apply––it is challenging, but I learned so, so much!" ~ Tawni Henlin
"When we started, I had no idea of the depth of knowledge I would gain from the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers led by Robin Griggs Wood. From the concrete knowledge ... to the immeasurable benefits of new experiences, each week was epic. … Indeed, we have learned volumes about creating art and being an artist." ~ Brian Grzelewski
[PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a technical Photography class, NOT a "Paintography" class and NOT a Photoshop class. This class is to help you take more remarkable photographs by increasing your understanding of basic art principles.]
Selections will begin the last week of June for the workshop beginning in July.
These are the selection criteria:
• You must be taking and posting photographs regularly here on G+ –– an absolute minimum of three days between Public posts; more increases your chances of being selected. (The class itself will be private to the group selected except for the option of a public display album of your best work at the end.)
• You must be interactive here at G+, as you will be expected to participate in this program giving feedback and comments to others.
• You have no previous art studies, since this program is designed for those who have not had the opportunity or advantage to add this skill set to their knowledge base.
To be considered for selection, please comment to the main post only, here: https://plus.google.com/103698889037599783920/posts/UZbUekkbgHX
(your application will not be seen at any reshares) and answer the following questions in your comment:
1) Photography skill level
2) Photo editing software used most
3) Favorite three subjects to photograph
4) Aspirations within photography
5) Current job or profession
6) Previous art studies
EXAMPLE ANSWERS
1) Intermediate hobby photographer
2) Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop CS3
3) Trees, landscapes, waterfalls
4) To sell prints of my work
5) Full-time grocery store clerk
6) I have no previous art studies
Signups are at the original post: https://plus.google.com/103698889037599783920/posts/UZbUekkbgHX
Originally shared by Robin Griggs Wood
It's here!
The G+ Mentorship ART Program for Photographers Summer Session workshop is ready for sign-ups!
This is a special ART Program for photographers; a workshop designed to help you hone your artistic sensibilities and apply them to your photography work. Robin Griggs Wood will be taking on a handful of people for a twelve [12] week on-line mentorship program which will include lessons, assignments, and informal discussions. Everyone who participates can have fun and learn at the same time!
Here is what some of the past attendees of the workshop have to say about it:
"Thank you, Robin … You will never know what this program has done for my heart, my mind, and my soul. I have a new purpose in life … one I haven't felt in more than 5 years." ~ Dawn Carl
"My confidence and belief in myself as a person, a photographer and an artist has grown beyond my wildest dreams. … I wholeheartedly recommend signing up for the next available mentorship program, the knowledge and friends that I have gained has surpassed my wildest expectations." ~ Sarah Keane
"I appreciate the creativity that Robin shared with all of us. The way she creatively presented the weekly assignments was as refreshing as the images she posts here on G+. When the time comes for her next mentorship program I encourage everyone to apply––it is challenging, but I learned so, so much!" ~ Tawni Henlin
"When we started, I had no idea of the depth of knowledge I would gain from the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers led by Robin Griggs Wood. From the concrete knowledge ... to the immeasurable benefits of new experiences, each week was epic. … Indeed, we have learned volumes about creating art and being an artist." ~ Brian Grzelewski
[PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a technical Photography class, NOT a "Paintography" class and NOT a Photoshop class. This class is to help you take more remarkable photographs by increasing your understanding of basic art principles.]
Selections will begin the last week of June for the workshop beginning in July.
These are the selection criteria:
• You must be taking and posting photographs regularly here on G+ –– an absolute minimum of three days between Public posts; more increases your chances of being selected. (The class itself will be private to the group selected except for the option of a public display album of your best work at the end.)
• You must be interactive here at G+, as you will be expected to participate in this program giving feedback and comments to others.
• You have no previous art studies, since this program is designed for those who have not had the opportunity or advantage to add this skill set to their knowledge base.
To be considered for selection, please comment to the main post only, here: https://plus.google.com/103698889037599783920/posts/UZbUekkbgHX
(your application will not be seen at any reshares) and answer the following questions in your comment:
1) Photography skill level
2) Photo editing software used most
3) Favorite three subjects to photograph
4) Aspirations within photography
5) Current job or profession
6) Previous art studies
EXAMPLE ANSWERS
1) Intermediate hobby photographer
2) Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop CS3
3) Trees, landscapes, waterfalls
4) To sell prints of my work
5) Full-time grocery store clerk
6) I have no previous art studies
Comments
Post a Comment