NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

Don't forget to Circle our page and check back frequently to see upcoming announcements and new programs, more...

Don't forget to Circle our page and check back frequently to see upcoming announcements and new programs, more coming very soon!

Comments

  1. I just found out about this page and will look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still here, Trudy Connor ... :o)
    All of our current programs are full right now, but we are seeking new mentors to create more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can wait. I have learned a lot since joining G+ I am now able to list items for sale, you can how they look http://trembu.com/WhatNotGems

    But I need to improve more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment