NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

A new mentorship is on it's way!


A new mentorship is on it's way!
How Do You See?
The sign ups will begin Wednesday March 9th around 7:00am CST and end Tuesday, March 15th at 9:00pm CST on Lauri Novak's profile stream. Set your reminders!

Originally shared by Lauri Novak

A new mentorship is on it's way!
How Do You See?

Over the last 4 or so years I have been a member of several of the +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers programs both as a mentee and also as a helper/cheerleader. These programs are one of the reasons I’ve grown so much as a photographer and also met so many amazing people who I call friends.

It’s my turn to Pay It Forward! I will be leading my very own mentorship program based around one of the questions I have been asked the most over my photographic life; “How did you see that?”

Intrigued?

The sign ups will begin Wednesday March 9th around 7:00am CST and end Tuesday, March 15th at 9:00pm CST right here on my profile and will explain a little more about what the program will be about!




Robin Griggs Wood Alex Lapidus Ron Clifford (for whatever reason it's not letting me or pulling up the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers to tag).

Comments

Post a Comment