"I would say, this mentorship was one of the most precious experiences which happened for me here on G+.
"I would say, this mentorship was one of the most precious experiences which happened for me here on G+." ~ Lena Konstantinova
Wow, such great images, Lena! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Lena Konstantinova
Hi, all !
It took me way too long to reach to my #Graduation album for #FYV217 , lead by wonderful teresa pilcher with the help of talented Karolina Trapp and Rich Barbara and provided by +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers, organized and directed by Robin Griggs Wood, Ron Clifford, and Alex Lapidus
First I broke my hand , then went to vacation... But you, guys, were here for me, and I got the same great support and feedback as if I was not behind , but was always with you .
I got millions of great tips from Teresa, her great team and my fellow - classmates , and I try to remember and use them in my photography, I got to know and to follow many talented photographers ( I'm talking about you, guys!!) , each one with different style and approach to "Street". Every week lesson was priceless for me , and what is very important, we learned new things without breaking our own style , but moreover, developed our vision and contributed to our style. I would say, this mentorship was one of the most precious experiences which happened for me here on G+.
THANK YOU, dear Teresa and my other friends !!!
Here are several pictures :)






Wow, such great images, Lena! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Lena Konstantinova
Hi, all !
It took me way too long to reach to my #Graduation album for #FYV217 , lead by wonderful teresa pilcher with the help of talented Karolina Trapp and Rich Barbara and provided by +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers, organized and directed by Robin Griggs Wood, Ron Clifford, and Alex Lapidus
First I broke my hand , then went to vacation... But you, guys, were here for me, and I got the same great support and feedback as if I was not behind , but was always with you .
I got millions of great tips from Teresa, her great team and my fellow - classmates , and I try to remember and use them in my photography, I got to know and to follow many talented photographers ( I'm talking about you, guys!!) , each one with different style and approach to "Street". Every week lesson was priceless for me , and what is very important, we learned new things without breaking our own style , but moreover, developed our vision and contributed to our style. I would say, this mentorship was one of the most precious experiences which happened for me here on G+.
THANK YOU, dear Teresa and my other friends !!!
Here are several pictures :)






Carmen Mandich, thanks, Carmen, happy to hear this!
ReplyDeleteLena Konstantinova Congratulations dear friend for finishing this mentorship. It means a lot to me. ;)))
ReplyDeleteThank you, teresa pilcher!!!
ReplyDelete