Aloha Luke
Aloha Luke,
My name is Randy Jay Braun from the Photography Mentoring Project. I write to you because I am hoping that you will consider MENTORING a group of 5 photographers of your choice, from the list of interested people who are signed up the learn. You are a quality photographer and I know others would love to hear more about how you work, and what goes on inside your head. I was about to invite you to be one of my students, but you already know too much! Are you interested? ~randy
My name is Randy Jay Braun from the Photography Mentoring Project. I write to you because I am hoping that you will consider MENTORING a group of 5 photographers of your choice, from the list of interested people who are signed up the learn. You are a quality photographer and I know others would love to hear more about how you work, and what goes on inside your head. I was about to invite you to be one of my students, but you already know too much! Are you interested? ~randy
Hi Randy Jay Braun, just waiting to hear back from you about this mate. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi Luke! Yes, I was trying to see if you might be interested in grabbing some younger photographers and mentoring them. It is a bit late to get started for this first session, I will ask you again in about 6 more weeks. Think about it! Thanks!
ReplyDelete~randy
G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers, Randy Jay Braun, I've sent you an email. ;-)
ReplyDelete