NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

Hi All

Hi All,
I have just notified six people that I would love to mentor them in this program during the first session from Jan 1 until Feb 28, 2012.

There will be 4-5 additional mentors selecting their students this week, as well. If you are not part of this first mentorship period, please stay in touch as we will be selecting new groups on an ongoing basis. I am very delighted that so many people have signed up for a chance to participate. I am convinced that this program is valuable and will evolve as necessary.

Periodic posts will continue to be made. Merry Christmas to you all!

Very sincerely,
~randy jay braun.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful Christmas gift for the community, thanks to all of the participating mentors for passing on the craft! Just a thought, it would be nice to ask all the students to commit to "paying it forward" to show thanks for the helping hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still incredibly interested in this, please let me know if I am accepted! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe all of the 5 mentors have selected their students for this first period. As for my own group, there is a lot of trial and error going on with our communications on G+. We are trying
    to use skype with window-sharing. As it turns out, it is much easier for me to try to teach one-on-one and so i am having individual appointments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment