Hi Everybody! This is Randy, from the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers .
Hi Everybody! This is Randy, from the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers .
Here is the very simple information application I ask that you fill out for me and for other mentors (to be announced) to help each of us select our group of five apprentices:
Personally, I am not looking for any "right or wrong" answers here. Instead, I am looking to form a diverse, yet cohesive group that I will be able to share my thoughts with. If you are interested in my mentorship, please type your answers as a "comment" back to this post, and "hashtag" the comment with #Mentorship2011Jan.
APPLICATION
1) Name
2) Photography skill level
3) Photo editing software(s ) used most
4) Favorite three subjects to photograph
5) Aspirations within photography
6) Current job or profession
7) One thing from your “Bucket List”
8) If I could photograph anything in the world next week, I would photograph….
9) #Mentorship2011Jan
EXAMPLE ANSWERS
1) Willy Jay Wonka
2) Intermediate hobby photographer
3) Adobe Lightroom, Picasa, Adobe Elements, Nik Color Effects
4) Elephants, Water drops, Star Circles
5) Become a baby portrait photographer, earning suplemental income on weekends
6) Full-time grocery store clerk
7) Want to learn to fly a small plane
8) I would make a portrait of Oprah Winfrey in her garden
9) #Mentorship2011Jan
I will cut off applications for the January-February Apprenticeship this Monday Dec 19th at midnight, and start to review them on Tuesday. Right now, I believe that I have 3 other mentors who will also be selecting apprentices. Please DO NOT feel discouraged if you do not get selected this time around. This is an on-going program beginning every two month.
I will try to reply to any questions you have but heck this is a crazy-busy time of year, isnʻt it?
Soon,
~Randy Jay Braun
https://plus.google.com/118342749723004617709/posts
Here is the very simple information application I ask that you fill out for me and for other mentors (to be announced) to help each of us select our group of five apprentices:
Personally, I am not looking for any "right or wrong" answers here. Instead, I am looking to form a diverse, yet cohesive group that I will be able to share my thoughts with. If you are interested in my mentorship, please type your answers as a "comment" back to this post, and "hashtag" the comment with #Mentorship2011Jan.
APPLICATION
1) Name
2) Photography skill level
3) Photo editing software(s ) used most
4) Favorite three subjects to photograph
5) Aspirations within photography
6) Current job or profession
7) One thing from your “Bucket List”
8) If I could photograph anything in the world next week, I would photograph….
9) #Mentorship2011Jan
EXAMPLE ANSWERS
1) Willy Jay Wonka
2) Intermediate hobby photographer
3) Adobe Lightroom, Picasa, Adobe Elements, Nik Color Effects
4) Elephants, Water drops, Star Circles
5) Become a baby portrait photographer, earning suplemental income on weekends
6) Full-time grocery store clerk
7) Want to learn to fly a small plane
8) I would make a portrait of Oprah Winfrey in her garden
9) #Mentorship2011Jan
I will cut off applications for the January-February Apprenticeship this Monday Dec 19th at midnight, and start to review them on Tuesday. Right now, I believe that I have 3 other mentors who will also be selecting apprentices. Please DO NOT feel discouraged if you do not get selected this time around. This is an on-going program beginning every two month.
I will try to reply to any questions you have but heck this is a crazy-busy time of year, isnʻt it?
Soon,
~Randy Jay Braun
https://plus.google.com/118342749723004617709/posts
1) Tina Mueller
ReplyDelete2) Semi-Pro (just starting out moving to full-time)
3) Lightroom 3, Photoshop CS4
4) Travel, Families (especially children), Weddings, anything photo journalistically (hone in on my story telling skills)
5) To believe what others say about my photography (I am my worse critic), be technically accurate with out having to think too hard about it, shooting only in manual (been working on this for the last two years).
6) Caregiver for my mom with Alzheimer's, Photographer, Social Media Developer for small biz (need to make a living while spending time with my mom).
7) Photography while skydiving or still photography for a movie
8) I would photograph… Rapa Nui. Closer to home, "Lavascapes", I am a geologist by training. Worked in science for the last 25 years until 2010. Left my career to care for my mom.
9) #Mentorship2011Jan
APPLICATION
ReplyDelete1) Duane Neufeld
2) Beginner
3) Lightroom 3, Photoshop CS5
4) Landscapes, Water, People
5) To improve my photography skills and to one day earn supplemental income to help cut the cost of this hobby, long range aspirations would be to have a secondary career as a photographer.
6) work for the county
7) Live in a warm tropical place doing something I love to do.
8) Ice caves and Ice Bergs
9) #Mentorship2011Jan
Iʻll try to make it easier next time Tisha Craw , I ran into several issues when i was unable to make certain posts to certain people from within a "business page" on G+. There are many restrictions that the personal pages dont have. Thank you for your interest!!!
ReplyDelete~r