NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

Hi Mentor Guys and Girls (Sharon, Roni, Bryn, Patricia, Randy, maybe Olivier)

Hi Mentor Guys and Girls (Sharon, Roni, Bryn, Patricia, Randy, maybe Olivier),
I have 500 people from which you can select your five photographers to mentor. There are people of ALL levels in this group.

Select your five, and put them into a new circle and then share that circle back to me, please. Then we will get ready to meet our students next week. Really, this whole mentorship program means giving your group more access to your thought-process than other people have.

Olivier, have you decided Y or N? I think the rest of us are a "yes". I look forward to your choices!
~randy

Comments

  1. Today I will send my circle a note, and suggest we have a Hangout in a on Monday. Then I will ask them all what direction we want to take their learning. I think I will also share with them my own history as a photographer (yikes, dull topic). Happy New Year, Gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent a message to all of mine last night and heard back from 3 so far! Oh, Roni Delmonico - I picked 6 :) They are excited to start. I will touch basis after the weekend and hopefully get things rolling right away next week! Happy New Year all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Mentor folks.... Randy Jay Braun Patricia Davidson and Roni Delmonico I've set up a circle too but I can't tell whether there is any overlapping...any suggestions on how we can be sure we don't have the same people in multiple circles. Excuse me if I sound confused, still trying to figure out this G+ sharing etc stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment