NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

Beth Akerman offered a group of lucky people a round in her "Artistic Photography" mentorship this Summer, which is...

Beth Akerman offered a group of lucky people a round in her "Artistic Photography" mentorship this Summer, which is about gaining inspiration from artists (plus oodles of great info from Beth!) She shared one of her mentee's albums with this comment. "I wanted to share one of the public posts from my just completed 3 Week long Artistic Photography Mentorship I held in conjunction with the +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.  Jacob Simonsen produced some wonderful work during this mentorship.  I truly enjoyed working with him and teaching him a bit about some wonderful art and aspects of art history."_  We agree, great work, Jacob!

Originally shared by Jacob Simonsen

My take aways from the G+ Artistic Photography Mentorship
Over the past 3 weeks, I have been participating in the G+ Artistic Photography Mentorship curated by +Beth Akerman (which is why there haven't been many uploads to my public G+ stream in that period, and those that have been have been quite untraditional for me)...
 
In this short time, I have experimented and learned more than I have in a long time, both in terms of finding new things to shoot, in seeing subjects differently, and in new ways of composing and editing my photos. I have been inspired by a lot of classical art I never knew existed before, and by the great work of the other participants in the mentorship.

I highly recommend it to anyone who dares being challenged in their standard way of taking and processing pictures!
 
Here is a collection of my favourite shots that I took during the programme. Some things, I'll probably never do again, but I am also sure that I will be doing a lot of new stuff from now on.

Hope you will like that as well!

#apm #mentorship




Comments

Post a Comment