"What I wasn't expecting was the amount of knowledge and understanding of lighting I actually received and learned...
"What I wasn't expecting was the amount of knowledge and understanding of lighting I actually received and learned over the last 9 weeks!The assignments were not only challenging but so much fun to accomplish!" Julie B
Wow, what great work, Julie! Thank you so much for sharing this from your time in Eric Raeber's mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Julie Brocca
#Finalpost Lighting With Intent with Eric Raeber #LightWIT
When I signed up for Lighting With Intent with Eric Raeber back in early April, I was so excited to finally learn how to properly use my flash and lighting gear. What I wasn't expecting was the amount of knowledge and understanding of lighting I actually received and learned over the last 9 weeks!
Eric Raeber provided us each week with an assignments on a certain area of lighting which entailed not only a scientific explanation of how lighting worked, but illustrations and examples to help us understand the lesson. The assignments were not only challenging but so much fun to accomplish! The community itself was an amazing learning environment with awesome mentees to help us along the progress!
Having the understanding on how to control light and use it to my advantage has brought my photography to the next level! I can't thank Eric Raeber enough for all the work he has put into this mentorship! I would also like to thank G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers for providing us with these mentorships programs for photographers! It's been an awesome experience!








Wow, what great work, Julie! Thank you so much for sharing this from your time in Eric Raeber's mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Julie Brocca
#Finalpost Lighting With Intent with Eric Raeber #LightWIT
When I signed up for Lighting With Intent with Eric Raeber back in early April, I was so excited to finally learn how to properly use my flash and lighting gear. What I wasn't expecting was the amount of knowledge and understanding of lighting I actually received and learned over the last 9 weeks!
Eric Raeber provided us each week with an assignments on a certain area of lighting which entailed not only a scientific explanation of how lighting worked, but illustrations and examples to help us understand the lesson. The assignments were not only challenging but so much fun to accomplish! The community itself was an amazing learning environment with awesome mentees to help us along the progress!
Having the understanding on how to control light and use it to my advantage has brought my photography to the next level! I can't thank Eric Raeber enough for all the work he has put into this mentorship! I would also like to thank G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers for providing us with these mentorships programs for photographers! It's been an awesome experience!








What a wonderful collection of well lit photographs! And thank you for the helpful captions: it was nice to get a sense of what the assignments were about.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Julie B this an amazing album
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful!
ReplyDelete