"Most of all we not only learned new techniques, we had a lot of fun interacting and learning from each other, we...
"Most of all we not only learned new techniques, we had a lot of fun interacting and learning from each other, we all formed stronger G+ bonds." Joanna Koziara
Really wonderful album, and thank you for your post about your time in Eric Raeber's mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Joanna Koziara
For the past several weeks I have been learning how to use light with intent in my photos. The Lighting with intent mentorship was made possible thanks to G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and fearless lighting genius Eric Raeber. Even before I signed up I knew it was going to be awesome, but I was wrong. It was way more than that! Eric provided us with very well written, easy to digest information on physics behind light and numerous techniques I didn't even know existed or ever dreamed to be able to use. Set of exercises and challenges that accompanied each lesson gave us few headaches and hangovers, gigabytes of data, and tremendous knowledge that had already made a positive impact in my photos.
Most of all we not only learned new techniques, we had a lot of fun interacting and learning from each other, we all formed stronger G+ bonds.
I highly recommend this program to everyone! You wont be able to find a funnier, more knowledgeable teacher and more fun learning environment than participating in one of the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers






Really wonderful album, and thank you for your post about your time in Eric Raeber's mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Joanna Koziara
For the past several weeks I have been learning how to use light with intent in my photos. The Lighting with intent mentorship was made possible thanks to G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and fearless lighting genius Eric Raeber. Even before I signed up I knew it was going to be awesome, but I was wrong. It was way more than that! Eric provided us with very well written, easy to digest information on physics behind light and numerous techniques I didn't even know existed or ever dreamed to be able to use. Set of exercises and challenges that accompanied each lesson gave us few headaches and hangovers, gigabytes of data, and tremendous knowledge that had already made a positive impact in my photos.
Most of all we not only learned new techniques, we had a lot of fun interacting and learning from each other, we all formed stronger G+ bonds.
I highly recommend this program to everyone! You wont be able to find a funnier, more knowledgeable teacher and more fun learning environment than participating in one of the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers






Fantastic Joanna Koziara!
ReplyDeleteThank you Steve Crowley Christina Lihani and Ken Fowkes really appreciate your words
ReplyDeletewonderful work Joanna Koziara !! congratulations!!
ReplyDelete