NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

"This mentorship has made a difference to how I think about the photographs I take and will make a permanent...

"This mentorship has made a difference to how I think about the photographs I take and will make a permanent difference to the work I produce in future." ~ Chris Sutton 

Awesome images, Chris! Thank you for sharing this from your time in Brian Wood-Koiwa's "Interpreting the Street: Fine Art Street Photography" mentorship!

–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!

Originally shared by Chris Sutton

Interpreting the Street - final submission

Cameras at the house

I've just completed a mentorship with Brian Wood-Koiwa on Street Photography and Fine Art. It was an intensive couple of months where we considered the many definitions of street photography and fine art, and where each of us tried to work out what it meant for our own photography. For me it is a whole new field, looking back there sure aren't too many people in my photos, but learning new things is what keeps photography fresh for me and this has been a wonderful experience. There are some seriously talented people in the group, and I learnt a great deal both from them and Brian's steady guidance. I think it's fair to say that as happened in my first mentorship with Pam Boling last year, this mentorship has made a difference to how I think about the photographs I take and will make a permanent difference to the work I produce in future.

This album was for our final mini project submission.

Many thanks to Brian for accepting me into this group, and to the  G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers which runs these amazing free mentorships. Thanks also to the program directors Robin Griggs Wood Alex Lapidus and Ron Clifford.





Comments

  1. Robin Cohen Thank you Robin,  much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra Nesbit Thank you very much Sandra. It was an excellent mentorship, really made us all think about what we wanted to achieve. I'd definitely recommend it if this one comes around again. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abdollah Bali Eslami Thank you very much indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment