NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

"This was a real blast! " ~ Lena Konstantinova

"This was a real blast! " ~ Lena Konstantinova 

And your album shows it, Lena! Fascinating!! Thank you for sharing this from your time in Brian Wood-Koiwa's "Interpreting the Street: Fine Art Street Photography" mentorship!

–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!

Originally shared by Lena Konstantinova

God's Load
Hi, all...
As some of you know during last 9 weeks I was participating in the mentorship, ran by Brian Wood-Koiwa and provided by G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers , created and directed by Robin Griggs Wood , Ron Clifford and Alex Lapidus. 
This was a real blast! We learnt to critique effectively and provided our works for critique, we discussed the concepts of fine art,  interpretations, we introduced to each other the works of our favorite masters and tried to understand why we consider some works to be fine art while other - not. I intentionally don't use the word "to define" cause I'm against labels.  We touched many aspects of art, such as color theory and harmony, composition elements, post processing technique. Not in theory only but in practice at the street .  I got to know some awesome people and amazing street photographers ! It was real pleasure to see my class-mates work and I will continue to follow them ! Thank you Brian Wood-Koiwa for your time and devotion, for learning material that you provided and for the pleasure to be here! Thanks also to G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers for giving me this opportunity !
For the last week each of us has to create a mini project presentation of several photos associated in one common concept . 
So here is my mini-project Once I shot some image, which I called "God's load" , today I added to it 1 more photo from archives, all the others are new ...












Comments

  1. Sonali Dalal , Eric Raeber , thanks so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena Konstantinova , what a marvelous idea for a project.  Love it and love the way your idea manifested.  Congratulations on a great album.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment