"The most important thing I think I learnt is that less is more." Kitten KaboodleInc
"The most important thing I think I learnt is that less is more." Kitten KaboodleInc
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in Lauri Novak's "How Do You See?" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Kitten KaboodleInc
Week 6 HDYS2 Final Plus Post
Ferris Bueller: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
I recently completed the #HowDoYouSee2 program here on G+ as hosted by the lovely +Lauri Novak :)
Over the 6 weeks of the menteeship, the group was set a number of assignments which encouraged the participants to be more thoughtful in their photography. . To not only look at a scene with different 'eyes', but to take the time to consider what we are photographing and why.. i.e. to 'shoot with intent'. Durung the course, no editing was allowed (though final album results could be).
The most important thing I think I learnt is that less is more.. a good photograph does not necessarily require a grand vista, or stunning sunset. What is does require (technical skill notwithstanding) is that the photographer has a clear 'vision' or narrative in mind - what is the emotion or feeling or story that they want the viewer to see.
Thanks so much to +Lauri Novak, the various support team guys, .+Robin Griggs Wood, +Alex Lapidus, +cougarox +Chris Sutton (sorry if I missed anyone else), and last but not least the great fellow mentees - thank you one and all for the wonderful camaraderie and support :))
Lastly I would like to give a special acknowledgement to the terrific
G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers
under whose auspices this program is run. Without it's support, learners like me would not have the opportunity to learn about the wonderful world of photography and be able to tap into the vast wealth of knowledge and support offered by the members :))
#HDYS2PLUSPOST*
#HDYS2A6






Thank you for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in Lauri Novak's "How Do You See?" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Kitten KaboodleInc
Week 6 HDYS2 Final Plus Post
Ferris Bueller: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
I recently completed the #HowDoYouSee2 program here on G+ as hosted by the lovely +Lauri Novak :)
Over the 6 weeks of the menteeship, the group was set a number of assignments which encouraged the participants to be more thoughtful in their photography. . To not only look at a scene with different 'eyes', but to take the time to consider what we are photographing and why.. i.e. to 'shoot with intent'. Durung the course, no editing was allowed (though final album results could be).
The most important thing I think I learnt is that less is more.. a good photograph does not necessarily require a grand vista, or stunning sunset. What is does require (technical skill notwithstanding) is that the photographer has a clear 'vision' or narrative in mind - what is the emotion or feeling or story that they want the viewer to see.
Thanks so much to +Lauri Novak, the various support team guys, .+Robin Griggs Wood, +Alex Lapidus, +cougarox +Chris Sutton (sorry if I missed anyone else), and last but not least the great fellow mentees - thank you one and all for the wonderful camaraderie and support :))
Lastly I would like to give a special acknowledgement to the terrific
G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers
under whose auspices this program is run. Without it's support, learners like me would not have the opportunity to learn about the wonderful world of photography and be able to tap into the vast wealth of knowledge and support offered by the members :))
#HDYS2PLUSPOST*
#HDYS2A6






Lauri Novak wow! I love that you got something from this group also 😊😘
ReplyDeleteKitten KaboodleInc a very wise mentor once told us in a mentorship program that in teaching we learn! Right Robin Griggs Wood ;)
ReplyDeleteLauri Novak wise words!
ReplyDelete