NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

"Every week we opened our eyes more and observed slowly and thoughtfully the world around us!

"Every week we opened our eyes more and observed slowly and thoughtfully the world around us! For those of you, who want to learn in a friendly and funny atmosphere , to be inspired and to develop new friendships all over the world, follow up the +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" Lena Konstantinova 

Thank you, Lena, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in Lauri Novak's "How Do You See?" mentorship!

–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!

Originally shared by Lena Konstantinova

#HowDoYouSee2 #HDYS2A6 #HDYS2PLUSPOST6
Week 6 - PLUSpost Lauri Novak 
Hi , guys
As some of you know , for the recent 6 weeks I was lucky to participate in Lauri Novak 's mentorship "How Do You See 2" provided by the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers , organized and directed by Robin Griggs Wood , Ron Clifford  and Alex Lapidus .
Every week we opened our eyes more and observed slowly and thoughtfully the world around us ! First we recalled the composition rules, which of course all of us knew, but with a small difference, we were not allowed to edit our shots. So what you see, that you get.. Then Lauri gradually led us from seeing and imagining the details that we never noticed before in our everyday environment (and yes.. I started to see faces...) to seeing the usual things from different perspectives and points of view: see through the eyes of the tourist, the child , the dog ..
This was a real blast ! Of course I remained to be myself, but I tried to develop different parts of my soul, cause yes, sometimes I'm a child (maybe too often) , of course I was a tourist not once , and also I observe tourists here often, and I also tried to see with a dog eyes ..
So we learnt to notice, learnt to feel and see differently , learnt to search the best possible point of view, learnt to slow down and think before we press the shutter. And yes, I really started to think ( sometimes on expense of missing the shot , LOL) , I try to see the frame before putting my eye to the viewfinder and hope it will happen more and more often .
For those of you, who want to learn in a friendly and funny atmosphere , to be inspired and to develop new friendships all over the world, follow up the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers  ,choose the mentorship to your liking, apply and maybe your dream will come true :)












Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonderful journey Lena Konstantinova and I look forward to continuing with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen Mandich​, it was so nice to share this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena Konstantinova I'm looking forward to more journeys with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment