NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

"Thanks to the incredible team of mentees, this workshop was interactive and constructive.

"Thanks to the incredible team of mentees, this workshop was interactive and constructive. A great team spirit that will survive to the mentorship! Step by step, in this fantastic context, I improved my ability to see things and photograph them." Nicolas QUENTIN 

Thank you, NiQo, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in Lauri Novak's "How Do You See?" mentorship!

–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!

Originally shared by Nicolas Quentin (NiQo)

PLUSpost!
... how Do You See Mentorship, Week 6: What Have You Learned?

This is the end of How do you See ?, a mentorship which is part of the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers​​​. During six weeks, Lauri Novak guided us through a Six Step program created to make us - human beings behind cameras - exist, breath, think, learn, create, give passion, find inspiration, forget the world, concentrate, travel in mind, discover the surrounding, live, love life ... well ! Lauri Novak helped us to become a photographer in the world and not only a photographer of the world.

Thanks to the incredible team of mentees, this workshop was interactive and constructive. A great team spirit that will survive to the mentorship ! Step by step, in this fantastic context, I improved my ability to see things and photograph them.

Editing was not allowed. I love the film Back to the Future and now, I'm happy to say that I've lived something like that : do you still think to the photography rules when you shoot knowing that you will crop the picture afterwards ? We had to, and it was incredibly useful ... I had to learn to pre-process my photos again. Like in the past, like I did 10 years ago when I only had 24 shots for my 3 weeks holidays. Wow !

Then I learned collaboration and self-transcendence ! I saw my photo like if they were other's ones. I understood, in Slowing Down, that creating a Magical Space-Time Bubble will make me discover a new world around me ! An finally, I liked more and more thinking of the photo I was making than thinking of the process I would have used to make the photo !

Following the How do you See ? mentorship was like growing and learning ten times faster than usual !

Thanks +Lauri Novak and all the How do you See ? Mentee's Team !
#HowDoYouSee2 #HDYS2A6 #HDYS2PLUSPOST6





Comments

  1. Oh, what the heck Nicolas QUENTIN !! What's another addiction? It's too late!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, creative work, Nicolas Quentin​
    Congratulations on completing the mentorship with such an inspiring album!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment