NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

"The +G+Mentorship Program for Photographers have been defining points in my photography.

"The +G+Mentorship Program for Photographers have been defining points in my photography. People that want to help make what your doing better. A community to belong to and share advice and thoughts. ... I feel so lucky to have been chosen and hope this inspires others to check these mentorships out so we can keep them going. Whether you want to be a student or have something to teach your participation is needed to keep these programs moving forward." ~ Deb Coning

Thank you so much, Deb, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!


–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself herehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing

Originally shared by Deb Coning

The last 8 weeks I have spent exploring street photography with a G+ Photography Mentorship by Teresa Pilcher. Well it's been a grand old time.The worst thing about this whole journey is that its over. It was a tremendous opportunity and I have only scratched the surface of what street is all about. As I looked through what I shot at first I liked everything, than nothing, than became selective. My images were all over the place.Was it to be blurs or multi images Did I want it to be cohesive. I tried to figure out what would be meaningful to me.I found for now it was a collection of moments from peoples lives using techniques I learned here to make those moments more meaningful. This is really hard but rewarding. So I chose for my album images that which best fit that description. Whether I succeeded whose knows. But I do know their much better and with time and practice hope to go even farther.

The +G+Mentorship Program for Photographers have been defining points in my photography. People that want to help make what your doing better. A community to belong to and share advice and thoughts.

Teresa Pilcher (instructor teresa pilcher ) is a remarkable person and photographer. She offered 8 weeks of her time to instruct and teach us how to be better street photographers. She's really incredible. The monitors were just as remarkable helping each of us stay on track offering suggestions and motivation to keep us moving. And last my fellow classmates from all over the world sharing their thoughts and ideas. How incredible is that. I feel so lucky to have been chosen and hope this inspires others to check these mentorships out so we can keep them going. Whether you want to be a student or have something to teach your participation is needed to keep these programs moving forward. So I hope you join the +G+Mentorship Program for Photographers bandwagon leading to a remarkable journey of self realization.


https://photos.app.goo.gl/vt2BV2MS21lzsQOq2

Comments

Post a Comment