"This was a life-changing experience in my photography journey" ~ Karen Spink
"This was a life-changing experience in my photography journey" ~ Karen Spink
Thank you so much, Karen, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Karen Spink
When I was selected to participate in the Finding Your Vision 2018 (#FYV2018) street mentorship with teresa pilcher I was both thrilled and nervous. What did I get myself into? Will I be able to create work that I would be proud of and that incorporated the lessons we were learning? I have to say now that it is over what an inspiring, thought provoking and amazing experience it was to participate with so many accomplished mentors and fellow mentees!
Each week, there were new assignments that challenged our thinking and took us to the street to practice the techniques. I learned so much from watching the videos, reading articles, and studying the photos that I took along with those posted by everyone in the group. I loved to see how everyone interpreted the assignments through their own visions. I learned to take time to think about my composition and apply the new techniques. I enjoyed the push to get out there and spend more time just shooting and experimenting. I explored new areas of my own town and ventured out a little further. I now have new knowledge and am working on incorporating it into my thought process while out on the street. I look forward to the day where these things become much more natural, but for now I am enjoying going out with a sense of purpose to work on during my outings. I am only just beginning to find my vision and am excited to get out there to keep practicing and bring more focus to my vision.
I am so thankful for this opportunity provided by +teresa pilcher and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers This was a life-changing experience in my photography journey - both in the learnings and the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people from across the globe. I plan to follow you all along on your own personal photography journeys! I enjoyed the encouragement and feedback provided by everyone. What a supportive and talented group.
For others interested in Street Photography that have not had the opportunity to participate, follow G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and teresa pilcher to watch out for future opportunities - it is an experience you won't want to miss. I look forward to other mentorship opportunities somewhere in my future.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/tV5blcY2QNtvEtDO2
Thank you so much, Karen, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Karen Spink
When I was selected to participate in the Finding Your Vision 2018 (#FYV2018) street mentorship with teresa pilcher I was both thrilled and nervous. What did I get myself into? Will I be able to create work that I would be proud of and that incorporated the lessons we were learning? I have to say now that it is over what an inspiring, thought provoking and amazing experience it was to participate with so many accomplished mentors and fellow mentees!
Each week, there were new assignments that challenged our thinking and took us to the street to practice the techniques. I learned so much from watching the videos, reading articles, and studying the photos that I took along with those posted by everyone in the group. I loved to see how everyone interpreted the assignments through their own visions. I learned to take time to think about my composition and apply the new techniques. I enjoyed the push to get out there and spend more time just shooting and experimenting. I explored new areas of my own town and ventured out a little further. I now have new knowledge and am working on incorporating it into my thought process while out on the street. I look forward to the day where these things become much more natural, but for now I am enjoying going out with a sense of purpose to work on during my outings. I am only just beginning to find my vision and am excited to get out there to keep practicing and bring more focus to my vision.
I am so thankful for this opportunity provided by +teresa pilcher and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers This was a life-changing experience in my photography journey - both in the learnings and the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people from across the globe. I plan to follow you all along on your own personal photography journeys! I enjoyed the encouragement and feedback provided by everyone. What a supportive and talented group.
For others interested in Street Photography that have not had the opportunity to participate, follow G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and teresa pilcher to watch out for future opportunities - it is an experience you won't want to miss. I look forward to other mentorship opportunities somewhere in my future.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/tV5blcY2QNtvEtDO2
Graduation Album FYV 2018 Đã xem
ReplyDeleteGiang Hương thanks for visiting
ReplyDeleteI love your post and your album is full of really wonderful images. Karen Spink
ReplyDelete