"This Mentorship was one of the most precious experiences I have ever had; an unbelievable journey and gift.
"This Mentorship was one of the most precious experiences I have ever had; an unbelievable journey and gift." ~ Angela Migliore
Thank you so much, Angela, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Angela Migliore
Finding Your Vision 2018 Street Photography Mentorship
Graduation Album/Final Plus Post - Finding Your Vision Mentorship 2018
I read somewhere that finding meaning is your own personal journey to discovering what really matters in life and then pursuing those things. Finding Your Vision 2018 Street Photography Mentorship has been one of those truly meaningful, life-changing journeys. I now understand why I have always had a passion to photograph people in ever day situations. It is to create images that tell meaningful stories of our shared humanity which connect us all on a deeper level.
The assignments for the past eight weeks focused on more dynamic ways to use the Elements and Principles of Art to create more compelling and impactful compositions. Each week we were introduced to techniques which I found added more dimension and interest to my images! Trusting your instincts and asking yourself key questions were a vital part of the learning process when photographing on the street. I learned that it doesn’t matter where you are, just follow the light! For me, it all starts with creating the scene first, being very present and focused, waiting with patience for that spark to happen in order to capture that decisive moment.
Since I am a visual learner, Teresa’s direction and assignments were easy to follow and relatable. She presented videos and other resource material in a clear and concise way which helped me to work on my vision with a new sense of artistic perspective. I was also introduced to the works of world-renowned street photographers that I was not aware of who are just so brilliant! Seeing the Moderators and Mentees images and reading their comments was an essential aspect of the program.
Thank you teresa pilcher ♥ for shining your light and talent with us; you are one dynamic lady and an incredible photographer. Thank you for taking your time to comment and encourage each one of us every step of the way! Big thanks to my fellow Mentees. I felt like I was where I belonged; at home with a group of generous, kind, talented and imaginative people who were willing to share the same passion for learning and to move beyond their own comfort zones♥. Thank you to the Moderators for taking the time to comment and support us - you all were vital and instrumental to this Program.♥
I am forever grateful and thankful to the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers here on G+ for offering this unique and special Program and for allowing me to be part of it. This Mentorship was one of the most precious experiences I have ever had; an unbelievable journey and gift. (Forgive me as I added 12 photos.....I couldn't choose )
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMBFSnT4FOhId3xo-YOaEVu3TlqIRcb-K8KEynpsy4fHKs88QSa2AOh3bLVh7DoDw?key=MEduWXJJWTJGRGwxU283aGo3Q1lKSTU2dW5zMWp3
Thank you so much, Angela, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Angela Migliore
Finding Your Vision 2018 Street Photography Mentorship
Graduation Album/Final Plus Post - Finding Your Vision Mentorship 2018
I read somewhere that finding meaning is your own personal journey to discovering what really matters in life and then pursuing those things. Finding Your Vision 2018 Street Photography Mentorship has been one of those truly meaningful, life-changing journeys. I now understand why I have always had a passion to photograph people in ever day situations. It is to create images that tell meaningful stories of our shared humanity which connect us all on a deeper level.
The assignments for the past eight weeks focused on more dynamic ways to use the Elements and Principles of Art to create more compelling and impactful compositions. Each week we were introduced to techniques which I found added more dimension and interest to my images! Trusting your instincts and asking yourself key questions were a vital part of the learning process when photographing on the street. I learned that it doesn’t matter where you are, just follow the light! For me, it all starts with creating the scene first, being very present and focused, waiting with patience for that spark to happen in order to capture that decisive moment.
Since I am a visual learner, Teresa’s direction and assignments were easy to follow and relatable. She presented videos and other resource material in a clear and concise way which helped me to work on my vision with a new sense of artistic perspective. I was also introduced to the works of world-renowned street photographers that I was not aware of who are just so brilliant! Seeing the Moderators and Mentees images and reading their comments was an essential aspect of the program.
Thank you teresa pilcher ♥ for shining your light and talent with us; you are one dynamic lady and an incredible photographer. Thank you for taking your time to comment and encourage each one of us every step of the way! Big thanks to my fellow Mentees. I felt like I was where I belonged; at home with a group of generous, kind, talented and imaginative people who were willing to share the same passion for learning and to move beyond their own comfort zones♥. Thank you to the Moderators for taking the time to comment and support us - you all were vital and instrumental to this Program.♥
I am forever grateful and thankful to the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers here on G+ for offering this unique and special Program and for allowing me to be part of it. This Mentorship was one of the most precious experiences I have ever had; an unbelievable journey and gift. (Forgive me as I added 12 photos.....I couldn't choose )
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMBFSnT4FOhId3xo-YOaEVu3TlqIRcb-K8KEynpsy4fHKs88QSa2AOh3bLVh7DoDw?key=MEduWXJJWTJGRGwxU283aGo3Q1lKSTU2dW5zMWp3
I love the way you look at the world, Angela Migliore!! Beautiful album and great post. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, thank you so much for all the beautiful feelings expressed here. It means a great deal to me that you liked the album. Honestly, this is one of the best things I've ever been a part of. I will never forget this experience because I see the world around me much more clearer now. Despite all the negative things we might see and hear, there are still a lot of good people in the world that I'm hoping to meet going forward.
ReplyDeleteBrian Christian Françoise Dhulesia teresa pilcher Cathy Custer Donohoue Christine Bichler Mary Wardell G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers Much love to you all and special thanks to teresa pilcher for being such a fabulous visual teacher!
I am grateful that you all are a part of my world♥♥ Go forth and create!!
Angela Migliore 💕💕
ReplyDelete