"What an incredible experience of learning blurr and unsharp photography with Sir +Alex Lapidus and all the mentees.
"What an incredible experience of learning blurr and unsharp photography with Sir +Alex Lapidus and all the mentees." ~ Nikhil Maurya
Fabulous photography Nikhil! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and images from your time in Alex Lapidus's "Blurs and Unsharp Photography" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Nikhil Maurya
What an incredible experience of learning blurr and unsharp photography with Sir Alex Lapidus and all the mentees.
I'm so so much thankful to all of you🙏🙏🙏
I have learned uncountable things from here from all the mentees. Tons of thanks to all my mates.
A special thanks to my dearest buddy Guru Duttand My Inspiration Sonali Dalal to invited for this wonderful opportunity.
I was very excited and trialled when Sir Alex accept me as mentee. I really very thankful for his support, encouragement and guidance from bottom of my heart.
I fall ill during this 8 weeks that the things which I believe the worst happened during this. I was very worried how to come back in this journey.
I wish in coming future
G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers will organisated more programs😇
Thank you so much team🙏
Thank you!






Fabulous photography Nikhil! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and images from your time in Alex Lapidus's "Blurs and Unsharp Photography" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Nikhil Maurya
What an incredible experience of learning blurr and unsharp photography with Sir Alex Lapidus and all the mentees.
I'm so so much thankful to all of you🙏🙏🙏
I have learned uncountable things from here from all the mentees. Tons of thanks to all my mates.
A special thanks to my dearest buddy Guru Duttand My Inspiration Sonali Dalal to invited for this wonderful opportunity.
I was very excited and trialled when Sir Alex accept me as mentee. I really very thankful for his support, encouragement and guidance from bottom of my heart.
I fall ill during this 8 weeks that the things which I believe the worst happened during this. I was very worried how to come back in this journey.
I wish in coming future
G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers will organisated more programs😇
Thank you so much team🙏
Thank you!






What a fabulous album with such vision and imagination!! I am so happy that we met on this journey and I look forward to our continuing travels together Nikhil Maurya!! 😊
ReplyDeleteCarmen Mandich Am happy you like it😇
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot to appreciate!!
Really it's a wonderful time with you!! Yes...we will continue with this joyful journey.
Have blissful time ahead😇😇😇
Wonderful!!!
ReplyDelete