".
"...with so many new tools in the photographer’s toolbox, the fun and experimenting won't stop here. It is a wonderful new way of creating; experimenting and interpreting the world." ~ Birka Wiedmaier
Terrific album, Birka! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and images from your time in Alex Lapidus's "Blurs and Unsharp Photography" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by ****
Blurs & Unsharp Photography Final Plus Post
The time has passed, much too fast. Eight weeks of the Blurs & Unsharp Mentorship, a G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers by Alex Lapidus and Heiko Mahr are over.
When I look back, and through my images for the mentorship, I see a lot of colour has come into my life, not only in the work I have created (most of my previous work was in b&w) but also by the wonderful people I have met in this time.
I experienced a totally new freedom in creating different moods or blurring my work, either in camera or in post processing, the possibilities are endless.
Places that before seemed rather uninterestingly, suddenly offer many photo opportunities. My attention is much more drawn to the details in my surroundings now, to movement and light. I did not have a lot of experience with abstract or unsharp photography before these eight weeks but with so many new tools in the photographer’s toolbox, the fun and experimenting won't stop here. It is a wonderful new way of creating; experimenting and interpreting the world.
What I enjoyed most, was the total freedom of interpreting the assignments. This lead to a vast body of work by all of us and was a great source for inspiration.
Thank you again, Alex Lapidus, Heiko Mahr and Robin Griggs Wood for this wonderful program and all moderators and fellow mentees for your lovely and encouraging comments!
Since I had missed the signup date last year I would like to say an extra thank you to Christine Bichler and Karolina Trapp for the friendly reminder this year ;)






Terrific album, Birka! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and images from your time in Alex Lapidus's "Blurs and Unsharp Photography" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by ****
Blurs & Unsharp Photography Final Plus Post
The time has passed, much too fast. Eight weeks of the Blurs & Unsharp Mentorship, a G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers by Alex Lapidus and Heiko Mahr are over.
When I look back, and through my images for the mentorship, I see a lot of colour has come into my life, not only in the work I have created (most of my previous work was in b&w) but also by the wonderful people I have met in this time.
I experienced a totally new freedom in creating different moods or blurring my work, either in camera or in post processing, the possibilities are endless.
Places that before seemed rather uninterestingly, suddenly offer many photo opportunities. My attention is much more drawn to the details in my surroundings now, to movement and light. I did not have a lot of experience with abstract or unsharp photography before these eight weeks but with so many new tools in the photographer’s toolbox, the fun and experimenting won't stop here. It is a wonderful new way of creating; experimenting and interpreting the world.
What I enjoyed most, was the total freedom of interpreting the assignments. This lead to a vast body of work by all of us and was a great source for inspiration.
Thank you again, Alex Lapidus, Heiko Mahr and Robin Griggs Wood for this wonderful program and all moderators and fellow mentees for your lovely and encouraging comments!
Since I had missed the signup date last year I would like to say an extra thank you to Christine Bichler and Karolina Trapp for the friendly reminder this year ;)






Birka Wiedmaier A terrific album and what a pleasure to meet you through this wonderful mentorship and your art. I look forward to our continuing friendship. :))
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done!
ReplyDelete