NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

"Couldn't have imagined before how these assignments would have such a tremendous impact to my street photography I...

"Couldn't have imagined before how these assignments would have such a tremendous impact to my street photography I have done for a while now. ... all these ideas are like a treasure in my bag and the project will go on to evolve my vision in the future." ~ Christine Bichler

Thank you so much, Christine, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!

–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself herehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing



Originally shared by Christine Bichler

Final Plus Post and Graduation Album - Finding your Vision Mentorship 2018 #FYV2018

Over the past 8 weeks I participated in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers Finding your Vision in street photography run by the talented teresa pilcher and supported by a bunch of encouraging helpers who gave their time and valuable comments and feedback.
What a great and creative ride it was, we've studied and learned about important design elements and the art of photography, how we can add tension, complexity or just simplify an image and much more. Each week we got new challenges, so lots to think about, and when I was out shooting I felt that everything fell into place with all the information, videos and examples Teresa provided us and guides us through the workshop.
Couldn't have imagined before how these assignments would have such a tremendous impact to my street photography I have done for a while now. Now I see more clearly what makes a good photo, all these ideas are like a treasure in my bag and the project will go on to evolve my vision in the future.
And one of the best things with this workshops is you don't walk down that road alone, doing it with a group of like-minded and creative people is just so much fun and you're learning so much from each other and get inspired by one and all.
A huge thank you to teresa pilcher for sharing your knowledge and time, big thanks to all mentors and mentees, these were such incredible and enriching weeks, I'm happy I have met you all and I'm ever grateful I could take part on this magnificent adventure xo
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4sAZBnp8QyKnHzpm2

Comments

Post a Comment