NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

"This mentorship has totally changed my perception of photography and I am looking at the world differently through...

"This mentorship has totally changed my perception of photography and I am looking at the world differently through my lens." ~ diana saville

Thank you so much, Diana, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!

–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself herehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing

Originally shared by diana saville

Mentorship
#FYV2018 #FinalPlusPost+++

#Graduation Album

For me this mentorship has been all about making Art out of Street and communicating on Google+. Without +teresa pilcher wonderful inspiration I would not have looked outside the box with Street. So much of what we have covered can be applied to any type of photography. So not have I learnt a completely new genre of photography but I can apply that knowledge to all my old favourites. The feedback and community spirit has been outstanding.


Eight weeks ago I knew nothing about Street or Google+. I have always avoided Street as I thought it was only about capturing people in candid situations or street portraits and I did not have the confidence to attempt either. These past eight weeks have been a revelation to me as I have learnt to make Art out of the opportunities that are present on the street. Colour, shadows, reflections, leading lines, blur, movement and tension are just some of the elements available to incorporate into an image.
If after a couple of days I have not been on the street with my camera I am starting to get withdrawal symptoms and I need to go out again. This mentorship has totally changed my perception of photography and I am looking at the world differently through my lens.
I cannot thank Teresa enough for having the vision to offer this mentorship, the moderators for volunteering to give so much support and my fellow mentees for contributing so many brilliant images for discussion. I’m just so sorry this fantastic experience has come to a close.






Comments

  1. Well done! I love your photos - my personal favorite is the sumo wrestler mural with the person walking through the scene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations diana saville its a wonderful collection of images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment