NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

"Overall it was an amazing journey into the playground of Street Photography and I learned so much.

"Overall it was an amazing journey into the playground of Street Photography and I learned so much." ~ Jennifer Walton

Thank you so much, Jennifer, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!


–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself herehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing

Originally shared by Jennifer Walton

#FYV2018 #FinalPlusPost

Finding Your Vision 2018 Street Photography Mentorship
Graduation Album
I immersed myself in an 8 week ‘Finding your Vision’ street photography mentorship with the talented teacher & guru teresa pilcher. Street photography is way outside my comfort zone as I am happiest communing with the birds, bees and flowers not in an urban setting. Having now finished the 8 weeks, I realize ‘Street’ is still an artistic form of expression and I can still facilitate my imagination and play with it.

With encouragement and patient guidance I learned about setting the stage and simplifying, using a unique perspective, creating tension and the use of light. Design elements I had already been using in my chosen field of photography.

I tried using my big Canon but found it too intimating and I was uncomfortable with the stares I received, using my iPhone eliminated that uncomfortable feeling and I could settle in and enjoy the journey. As Teresa mentioned I discovered my stealth tricks.

Overall it was an amazing journey into the playground of Street Photography and I learned so much. This mentorship has given me the knowledge to continue exploring the energy, motion and excitement of ‘Street’. Thank you teresa pilcher, her awesome crew, my fellow mentees and the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers for this marvelous opportunity.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/kf3r6O0QwohIJwl13

Comments

  1. Françoise Dhulesia thank you and it was an amazing journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teresa pilcher thank you so much. I had a fantastic time and you are a wonderful mentor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Walton You are very kind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment