"Today I can say that I have changed.
"Today I can say that I have changed. I look at my city in a different way. I look at people differently. I am looking for inner light in them. Thank you - because it is a completely unexpected effect of these workshops" ~ Andrzej Golonka
Thank you so much, Andrzej, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Andrzej Golonka
Over the last eight weeks, I took part in unusual workshops and met amazing people. We learned street photography under the watchful eye of our mentor teresa pilcher thanks to G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers
I read the instructions, watched the films, watched the work of other participants, tried to do all the tasks that were set before us. I made many, many photos.
Today I can say that I have changed. I look at my city in a different way. I look at people differently. I am looking for inner light in them.
Thank you - because it is a completely unexpected effect of these workshops.
Many thanks to teresa pilcher - for a great program, kind presence, helpful comments, and feedback, for the time you have devoted exclusively to us, for the titanic work.
Thank you very much to the crew who supported us! And thank you - participants, for being able to learn from each other.
I'm glad that we went through this road together. :) Today I know that this is the beginning of a great trip!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/83STjNZKq0O0WJRC3
Thank you so much, Andrzej, for sharing your thoughts and work from your time in teresa pilcher's "Finding Your Vision" mentorship!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment! Find out how you can get that feeling for yourself here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AGAbjLwjUcY0ZiNHlHY2FoNlU/view?usp=sharing
Originally shared by Andrzej Golonka
Over the last eight weeks, I took part in unusual workshops and met amazing people. We learned street photography under the watchful eye of our mentor teresa pilcher thanks to G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers
I read the instructions, watched the films, watched the work of other participants, tried to do all the tasks that were set before us. I made many, many photos.
Today I can say that I have changed. I look at my city in a different way. I look at people differently. I am looking for inner light in them.
Thank you - because it is a completely unexpected effect of these workshops.
Many thanks to teresa pilcher - for a great program, kind presence, helpful comments, and feedback, for the time you have devoted exclusively to us, for the titanic work.
Thank you very much to the crew who supported us! And thank you - participants, for being able to learn from each other.
I'm glad that we went through this road together. :) Today I know that this is the beginning of a great trip!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/83STjNZKq0O0WJRC3
Carmen Mandich something has changed - it's true :) and I hope for the better ...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Andrzej Golonka and thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWonderful album Andrzej Golonka
ReplyDelete