"I am addicted to the blur - and able to produce it in more ways than I had dreamed of.
"I am addicted to the blur - and able to produce it in more ways than I had dreamed of. And I think it is beautiful! I want to thank the +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers for sponsoring these mentorships. It is safe place to learn from such incredible talent." -- Cathy Custer Donohoue
Thanks for sharing your experiences from the recent Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016 program with Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Cathy Custer Donohoue
Graduation Album - Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016
I have had an outstandingly good time during these last 8 weeks. I have never learned so much about what my camera and I can do together. I spent my first years as a photographer learning to take a tack sharp shot and deleting anything that didn't meet the guidelines. All of that has gone right out the window. I am addicted to the blur - and able to produce it in more ways than I had dreamed of. And I think it is beautiful! I want to thank the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers for sponsoring these mentorships. It is safe place to learn from such incredible talent. Alex Lapidus and crew have done an astounding job of teaching and bringing us along into this blurry landscape - always with encouragement. That means the world. I would like to thank each of them by name - they deserve it - but I know I'll leave someone out. You all know who you are. I also want to thank this group of awesome mentees.. You have shown me work that I would have never dreamed of - full of such vivid imagination and colors. Thanks to all of you for your always kind comments as our weeks together went along. I so hate that this mentorship is ending. I will never forget all that I learned from each of you!












Thanks for sharing your experiences from the recent Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016 program with Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Cathy Custer Donohoue
Graduation Album - Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016
I have had an outstandingly good time during these last 8 weeks. I have never learned so much about what my camera and I can do together. I spent my first years as a photographer learning to take a tack sharp shot and deleting anything that didn't meet the guidelines. All of that has gone right out the window. I am addicted to the blur - and able to produce it in more ways than I had dreamed of. And I think it is beautiful! I want to thank the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers for sponsoring these mentorships. It is safe place to learn from such incredible talent. Alex Lapidus and crew have done an astounding job of teaching and bringing us along into this blurry landscape - always with encouragement. That means the world. I would like to thank each of them by name - they deserve it - but I know I'll leave someone out. You all know who you are. I also want to thank this group of awesome mentees.. You have shown me work that I would have never dreamed of - full of such vivid imagination and colors. Thanks to all of you for your always kind comments as our weeks together went along. I so hate that this mentorship is ending. I will never forget all that I learned from each of you!












Congratulations, Cathy Custer Donohoue - I'll keep looking for your work. I've loved learning with you.
ReplyDeletebeautiful work!!
ReplyDeleteCathy Custer Donohoue what a lovely blurry world you have been capturing! So glad you embraced it :-)
ReplyDelete