"I haven't had so much fun for a long time.
"I haven't had so much fun for a long time. It's been eight fun- and discovery-filled weeks with a great group of like-minded people." -- Jenn Camforth
Thanks for sharing your experiences from the recent Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016 program with Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Jenn Cameron
I finally managed to get into and then complete the blurs and unsharp photography mentorship run by Alex Lapidus and the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and I haven't had so much fun for a long time. It's been eight fun- and discovery-filled weeks with a great group of like-minded people.
The least fun part was deciding on the small selection to post in this album. More here https://plus.google.com/photos/114890499714005440294/albums/6309505715822952753?authkey=CIXuzc7ciK2HkwE














Thanks for sharing your experiences from the recent Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016 program with Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Jenn Cameron
I finally managed to get into and then complete the blurs and unsharp photography mentorship run by Alex Lapidus and the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers and I haven't had so much fun for a long time. It's been eight fun- and discovery-filled weeks with a great group of like-minded people.
The least fun part was deciding on the small selection to post in this album. More here https://plus.google.com/photos/114890499714005440294/albums/6309505715822952753?authkey=CIXuzc7ciK2HkwE












Big time CONGRATS, Jenn Camforth !
ReplyDeleteSuper album Jenn Camforth !! I keep coming back to it!!! Congratulations and keep going on your roll! º\o/º
ReplyDeleteWhy thanks. :) Carmen Mandich
ReplyDelete