"I could say it was a wonderful program…yes, because it was; I could say I met many wonderful people…yes, because I...
"I could say it was a wonderful program…yes, because it was; I could say I met many wonderful people…yes, because I met; I could say in the last 8 weeks my favourite day was Thursday because of the new lessons/assignments….yes, because it is true…BUT now I want to say just one thing: This program gave me the most important value: Freedom….. and something changed in my “inner me”!! It is great to be consciously unconventional…wow :))" ~ Michal Vörös
Thanks, Michal, for sharing your experiences from the recent Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016 program with Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Michal Vörös
Have a beautiful day my dear friends!! :))
The last 8 weeks I was a part of a wonderful mentorship program “Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016” and this is my final Plus Post.
I could say it was a wonderful program…yes, because it was; I could say I met many wonderful people…yes, because I met; I could say in the last 8 weeks my favourite day was Thursday because of the new lessons/assignments….yes, because it is true…BUT now I want to say just one thing: This program gave me the most important value: Freedom….. and something changed in my “inner me”!! It is great to be consciously unconventional…wow :))
Here I chose some of my favourite pics, now I want to mention my/our super great mentor Alex Lapidus and also Robin Griggs Wood and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers . So Alex Lapidus this is for you: "You walked with me, Footprints in the sand, And helped me understand, Where I'm going...” (Leona Lewis - Footprints In The Sand). :))Thank you very very much!!!!!!














Thanks, Michal, for sharing your experiences from the recent Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016 program with Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Michal Vörös
Have a beautiful day my dear friends!! :))
The last 8 weeks I was a part of a wonderful mentorship program “Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016” and this is my final Plus Post.
I could say it was a wonderful program…yes, because it was; I could say I met many wonderful people…yes, because I met; I could say in the last 8 weeks my favourite day was Thursday because of the new lessons/assignments….yes, because it is true…BUT now I want to say just one thing: This program gave me the most important value: Freedom….. and something changed in my “inner me”!! It is great to be consciously unconventional…wow :))
Here I chose some of my favourite pics, now I want to mention my/our super great mentor Alex Lapidus and also Robin Griggs Wood and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers . So Alex Lapidus this is for you: "You walked with me, Footprints in the sand, And helped me understand, Where I'm going...” (Leona Lewis - Footprints In The Sand). :))Thank you very very much!!!!!!














Carmen Mandich https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUrxG8APyiI :)) Thank you soooo much my dear friend!! :))
ReplyDeleteMichal Vörös DEFINITELY!!!! :))
ReplyDeleteCarmen Mandich !!!! :))
ReplyDelete