"My creativity has been unleashed as I learned how to zoom, pan, blur, swirl, twirl and build fun composites.
"My creativity has been unleashed as I learned how to zoom, pan, blur, swirl, twirl and build fun composites. Oh, and to do these things on purpose - not as an accident. Photographs do not have to be sharp to be good. And most of all, I relearned the spirit of play in my photography. "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!" - Chieko Okasaki" -- Mary Wardell
Thanks, Mary, for sharing your experiences from the recent Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016 program with Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Mary Wardell
Week 9 Onward!: Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016
For the last 8 weeks I have been busily learning and having fun under the guidance of Alex Lapidus and his many helpers in the Blurs & Unsharp Photography: Guided Play mentorship. My creativity has been unleashed as I learned how to zoom, pan, blur, swirl, twirl and build fun composites. Oh, and to do these things on purpose - not as an accident. Photographs do not have to be sharp to be good. And most of all, I relearned the spirit of play in my photography. "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!" - Chieko Okasaki
Thank you Alex for all of your energy, support & challenge! I highly recommend this mentorship to all of my friends out there the next time it's offered. This is a part of the wonderful +G+Mentorship Program for Photographers - a program of photographers helping others to grow and learn. Thanks to Alex Lapidus & Robin Griggs Wood for all of their hard work along with too many to name for fear of missing one. Thank you also to all of my co-mentees. I hope we'll keep on as friends and creatives.






Thanks, Mary, for sharing your experiences from the recent Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016 program with Alex Lapidus!
–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!
Originally shared by Mary Wardell
Week 9 Onward!: Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016
For the last 8 weeks I have been busily learning and having fun under the guidance of Alex Lapidus and his many helpers in the Blurs & Unsharp Photography: Guided Play mentorship. My creativity has been unleashed as I learned how to zoom, pan, blur, swirl, twirl and build fun composites. Oh, and to do these things on purpose - not as an accident. Photographs do not have to be sharp to be good. And most of all, I relearned the spirit of play in my photography. "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!" - Chieko Okasaki
Thank you Alex for all of your energy, support & challenge! I highly recommend this mentorship to all of my friends out there the next time it's offered. This is a part of the wonderful +G+Mentorship Program for Photographers - a program of photographers helping others to grow and learn. Thanks to Alex Lapidus & Robin Griggs Wood for all of their hard work along with too many to name for fear of missing one. Thank you also to all of my co-mentees. I hope we'll keep on as friends and creatives.






Oh my - I didn't see the other comments - thank you so muc Viana de León & Jennifer Walton I have rarely had as much fun as I have had in this mentorship!
ReplyDeleteMary Wardell " I learned how to zoom, pan, blur, swirl, twirl ..." You said it girl and you do it with such creativity.... Great energy in everything you do!!! :))
ReplyDeleteThank you Carmen Mandich I'm in excellent company with all of you.
ReplyDelete