NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

Exciting, fun, liberating, inspiring and amazing!

Exciting, fun, liberating, inspiring and amazing!!!! I have more confidence now to try new subjects and to take my photography to another level" Marilou Aballe 

Thanks, Marilou, for sharing your experiences from the recent Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016 program with Alex Lapidus!

–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!

Originally shared by Marilou Aballe

Graduation Plus Post - 2016 Blurs & Unsharp Photography Mentorship Program

( My album of favorite images I created and submitted during the program )

Exciting, fun, liberating, inspiring and amazing!!!! These are just a few of the many positive words that describe my learning experience from the recently concluded 8-week Blurs & Unsharp Photography Mentorship Program (2016), that I had the privilege of being a participant. This program led by the the multi-talented Alex Lapidus, is run by the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers headed by Robin Griggs Wood. For eight weeks we studied, learned, practiced and discovered the beauty and excitement of blur and unsharp photography. Huge thanks to our lead instructor Alex Lapidus who is exceptionally inspiring, knowledgeable and very encouraging. The lessons, reading and assignments were top rate. In addition we had able moderators and helpers that supported us during the learning process throughout the program. More importantly, we had great fun while learning in a very safe interactive, online community environment. Every week we were continually inspired, motivated and amazed by each other's creativity and work submissions.
I'm very grateful for the opportunity provided by Robin Griggs Wood of the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.
With the new techniques and knowhow learned from this program, I have more confidence now to try new subjects and to take my photography to another level where I can express myself more. I will still be photographing and sharing my favorite subjects but this time with more variety in processing.
As I have consistently said in my prior plus posts, I highly recommend this program. Follow the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers page and continue to check out their upcoming mentorship programs and how to apply.











Comments

  1. Thanks so much for viewing and your lovely comments debi scott and Angela Migliore !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic album Marilou Aballe That wedding shot is my favorite! Blur certainly agrees with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy, energetic album Marilou Aballe !! Each and every one of your images are fabulous!! Congratulations!!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment