NOTE: With the limitations that Google placed on the data transferal process from G+, many comments were not retained. This archive is not intended as a complete archive, but for general reference only.
All images are hosted by their respective authors and may not show up within the "G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers" ARCHIVE, which imported text and image references only. More images may disappear over time, as their authors change or remove their hosting.
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND NO RIGHT TO COPY, USE OR DISTRIBUTE IS IMPLIED BY YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE IMAGES IN THIS ARCHIVE.

"I personally found this such a freeing, fun and artistic way of seeing things.

"I personally found this such a freeing, fun and artistic way of seeing things. It expanded my creativity enormously and has given me a whole new set of tools to bring to the table each time I go out shooting." -- Rita Zietsma 

Thanks, Rita, for sharing your experiences from the recent Blurs and Unsharp Photography: Guided Play 2016 program with Alex Lapidus!

–––
For anyone who has read this far, consider mentoring someone else here (or more) ... some people don't even know where to start with their cameras and you could be the change they need in their lives. Even the smallest bit of knowledge can be passed on and you can create your mentorship in many different ways. Imagine the feeling of taking someone to their next level, paying forward the knowledge you've received and watching someone blossom with enthusiasm and accomplishment!

Originally shared by Rita Zietsma

Blurs and Unsharp Photography G+ Mentorship - Graduation Plus Post

All good things come to an end, and so it is with the most amazing Blurs and Unsharp Photography G+ Mentorship put on by Alex Lapidus Robin Griggs Wood  and G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers. Many many thanks to the three of them, and all of the moderators for this wonderful, hugely informative, educational and fun mentorship.

Over 8 weeks we learned a variety of techniques to help us think outside of our "everything must be sharp" boxes. I personally found this such a freeing, fun and artistic way of seeing things. It expanded my creativity enormously and has given me a whole new set of tools to bring to the table each time I go out shooting. I've had many FB friends come up to me and tell me that they are really enjoying the blurry images I have posted - who would have thought. It is not as easy as it looks to get an effective image. I'm excited to keep playing with these new techniques and growing my skills in this area.

I want to also thank all of my amazing fellow mentees who helped make this a safe, positive and creative learning space!!!

A must take mentorship for all!!













Comments

  1. Rita Zietsma outstanding work. The Blur world agrees with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Samantha OBrien  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita Zietsma I will never forget how you make buildings dance!!! They swing as you bring them to life!! Great album, Rita, I'll be coming back for more!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment